Penis insertion

Has anyone ever tried penis insertion or recommend a good toy. I have not tried it before but wanted to research before. is it dangerous etc.

2 Likes

Do you mean sounding? If so, these are the Penis plugs/Urethral dilators available on Lovehoney. I don’t have a penis so can’t give any first hand experience :rofl: but there’s plenty of reviews to read and hopefully others will be along shortly who can help further.

My OH has tried one but it wasn’t really for him. Safe though as long as your using the right thing and they are properly steralised before going in! Not something to be left of the side to get dirty and then popped straight in, must be clean.

3 Likes

If you mean sounding then yes and done correctly its perfectly safe and extremely pleasurable.

If you type ‘sounding’ into the search bar you’ll find several detailed threads full of good advice and tips.

If you’re new to it then the golden rules are start small and dont forget to use sterile lube.

Good luck and enjoy! :wink:

3 Likes

I have a set of stainless steel Hegar sounds which start small and work their way up in size. They are very reasonable in price too. I would recommend stainless steel as it is easy to sterilise and they slide in easily too. Penis plugs are nice too and dome are hollow so you can keep them in for a while once you’re used to them.

1 Like

Avoid silicon, i find the texture too rough. Stainless Steel all the way, as Rockstar says, they’re smooth and slide in easily and are easy to sterilise. Have fun!

2 Likes

Crossing my legs yet again at this subject :rofl:

1 Like

I recently tried sounding and can say the silicone ones caused irritation for me so might be better to go with steel metal rods as they seem to get a better rep :relieved:

2 Likes

yes I get what u mean I just wanted to know if was a popular thing and what was like.

1 Like

I have been sounding for many years, I have used stainless steel and rubber. As previously said I would also recommend stainless steel as the friction is less and the are more comfortable to use. Start small and inject lube deep inside before playing. Do not increase size quickly or you will damage the internal pipe.
Good luck and have fun!

1 Like

I haven’t done any sounding for a while because of my chastity activities, but I should get back into it. I initially got into it to stretch my urethra to (hopefully) alleviate future kidney stones I was having issues with at the time, but never really got past an 8mm diameter. I did rather enjoy the sensation and Sexterminatrix loved watching me do it, so it’s a wonder I never kept it up. Maybe I will let her tie me up and insert them herself next time, if I get the courage to let her haha…!

1 Like

Since my relatively recent UTI (and a more recent recurrence of the same) I haven’t dared to insert anything into there, not even a small hollow penis plug. A shame really as I do miss it.

Yeah, UTIs stuck the big one (and not in a good way!). It’s one of the reasons I’m careful to use a sterile lubricant such as Optilube (basically a medical catheter lube) in addition to thorough sterilisation of my rods. Touch-wood I’ve not had a problem yet.