Penis Jewellery advice

I am in a similar worry . Have not had the guts to try one . Also what size is too tight and what would be too loose . The above mentioned diamond staff could use a metal loop to hold it in better , but still designing one that can expand .

1 Like

On previous threads there was a link to a LH video guide to measuring for size.
When I started LH had a three pack of differing diameters so you could just try them on and find the right size for you.
Too small and things will start going the wrong colour and hurt when erect (so cold water and get soft quickly), too large and there will be no benefit in terms of hardness. When you get the right size you can wear it all day without a problem because it won’t be constricting blood flow (but you can still feel the weight).
There are a number of older threads out there about this.

2 Likes

It looks really good. A superb job. It’s obvious that you spent a long time in the finishing.

For me I would need a narrower ‘neck’ to stop it falling out but that’s just a personal thing.

2 Likes

I concur , it may go in for a little neck reduction . Stainless steel is not too friendly for machining , bronze and titanium are worse yet . My wife , though uninterested in the sex part was also a machinist for a time , so at least she appreciated the machine work and thought it looked good with just the diamond flush with my head .

Here is a link to my home made jewelry . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/298?u=oldman

I do a fair bit of machining with stainless and its a bugger for work-hardening. I made some fuel lines from stainless and I had to anneal every single bend to get it done.

1 Like

Seems there are a fair few folks who enjoy a bit of diy that nsfw. To keep the topic alive, I’ve posted an image of one that I made from stainless steel.

1 Like

That’s nice too.

1 Like

That is similar to my first attempt . Mine had no desire to stay in , my second with ribs is better , but as @rockstar suggested I think I may neck down the shaft just below the head .

1 Like

I found the same issue with staying in. I made another from aluminium with a more bulbous shape which stayed in place but messed it up trying to modify it. May try to make another some time soon. Keep us posted on your creations

2 Likes

So I’ve been looking into metal cock rings since I last replied on here to wear underneath the balls as an daily accessory and I can’t bring myself to buy/try one lol. Just not brave enough.

I’ll just stick with the stretchy cock rings that I can wear around the house and out in public.

So many different sizes and thickness’s with the stretchy ones and some are not too tight so they can be worn for hours. And much safer.

1 Like

Update on my home made diamond stud . Cut the neck down a bunch and it does stay in better but still comes out pretty easily . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/312?u=oldman

1 Like

Hi folks we are just back from our holiday at Cap DAgde. I didn’t buy my husband any penis jewellery before the holiday as your advice about nude etiquette was sensible. When we arrived we immediately were confronted by our neighbour who was wearing a penis ring and during our first day at the resort we spotted other guys wearing them. The shops were amazing, selling all sorts of fetish stuff so I dragged my man into one and this very nice young lady gave him a selection to try in and instructions on how to fit them over each ball and push his penis through. After trying three he got the size right and he was loving it walking about with it on display.

Cap DAgde? What a liberating place. Naughty but nice! Recommend everyone who is interested should visit at least once. Three years ago we had a day pass visit which encouraged us to take a holiday there.