Penis Jewellery advice

We often visit naturist beaches in summer and I’ve often noticed that quite a few guys wear steel rings around their penis and scrotum. They do look nice and I want to get one for my husband. Can anyone advise me on size thickness etc also where to order one from.

3 Likes

Measure him :slight_smile:

I would also suggest that most naturist locations aren’t that impressed with genital jewellery (some even forbit it). At a naturist resort a few years ago I overheard a conversation between two older couples talking about what some guy who had been wearing a cock ring to a dance the night before was wearing, only one of them had a vague idea what a cock ring was and then they were all disapproving.

Obviously if you go somewhere that is more about naked sexuality then that is a different matter, horses for courses?

On LH!! - DOMINIX Deluxe 1.9 Inch Stainless Steel Doughnut Cock Ring - Lovehoney UK

I have this one and it’s great. There is some weight to it (which feels fantastic) so you don’t forget you have got it on.
Getting it on takes some practice. A bit of lube generally helps and you need to get it done before you start getting aroused as this makes it impossible to put on.
Once on everything calms down and it’s just nice wearing it.

1 Like

The only nudist club I have visited was a family club . When I wear a cock / cock -ball ring it keeps my cock rather full if not fully erect . That would get you thrown out in a heart beat there . If a nude swinger beach that may be OK , but check first .

1 Like

We are spending two weeks at Cap D Agde. Does that explain the jewellery interest.

1 Like

@arry069 …hubby has this one as well…and it looks fabulous…highly recommend @Love_Stud_Too

2 Likes

Obviously a more sexual environment, some even wear chastity cages there. I always wonder about the tan line a ring would leave.
With the amount of filming that goes on there that ends up on the web be prepared to have your experience recorded and distributed online.

1 Like

@Private_member …that made me giggle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:…”cock ring tan line”

2 Likes

Look out for us along the beach by the dunes :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Under this topic I thought I would mention I had an idea for a piece of cock jewlery but did not find it anywhere . So I designed it and am about 90% done with it . It is a larger diamond ( fake ) on a “stud” that is a short urethra probe . It will be good for photos but no idea if it would stay in while walking about . If it works I will post a photo of it .

I wear a chastity cage permanently and use public toilets in pubs etc. No one has commented yet but if they did I would be happy to explain the rationale to them

1 Like

Depends on the design.

I have a penis plug which stays in as long as needed.

It is about 35mm long with a gentle taper from 6mm up to 8mm (for insertion) then a smooth but fairly quick taper back down to a 6mm 20mm long waisted section (to keep it in place) and finally a 10mm head.

2 Likes

You “can” get some really quite chunky ones 10-15mm thick that come in two halves which can make removal(especially) far easier that fix together with 1 or 2 screws though not from LH

2 Likes

Wearing a cage and not spraying everywhere unless sat down must be some feat. Certainly not something I could have managed when caged. I always had to sit down.
Even more evident tan lines and harder to apply sun tan lotion than just having a cock ring I would have thought.

1 Like

You sometimes have to jiggle things a bit to get them to line up.

1 Like

Well the test of my attempt at my idea for a cock sounding diamond topped jewelry was a limited success . Next attempt will have a longer shaft with a bulbous end or possibly ribbed . Also I will remove the diamond from it’s setting , it looks too cluttered . I did enjoy the lathe work , it took way longer than I thought . Smoothing the stainless shaft and polishing took a good amount of time .

1 Like

Yes. If you’re going to be sticking things inside your penis you want them to be as smooth and shiny as possible.

I found the same as you. Turning the basic shape wasn’t too bad but achieving the correct finish took quite a while.

I was thinking how much fun we could have machining stainless sex toys and jewelry , along with trying them out . I have an old aquaintence that would be helpful for the top shelf jewelry , he is retired now and was the head diamond cutter for Zales here in the US . That makes me think of electronic sex toys and what fun the research and development would be . I have another retired buddy that would be handy to have around , he programed cruise missiles and programed satellites and ground stations . He was on a team that did all the software for the first digital cell satellites and ground stations here in the US .

1 Like

Well I just submitted a photo of my second attempt at home made cock jewelry , it worked much better . Too bad I can not post a photo of it in use , it looks stunning !

1 Like

I would love to have a metal cock ring and wear it as an accessory but I’m worried about not being able get it off.

I wouldn’t know what size to go for either.

1 Like