Penis maintenance

Hi everyone
This is a bit of a random thread but at the moment my penis feels like it's gone really dry and my OH has noticed it too.
I've searched the internet and most people are saying to use baby oil on my penis when getting out the shower.
If any of you have any other ideas to help that would be great.
Would love to hear from both men n women.

P.s my OH say that she finds my cock softer using baby oil

personally I use a mixture of coconut, hazlenut and neem oil. By them spereately and mix it together myself.

I use this as a moisturiser instead of any creams as its natural and each oil has their own benefits for the skin and body.

My skin has become noticably healthier since using this

Softer ? As in the skin feels soft ( hope that's what you meant lol )

What about a drapolene , it's meant for baby's bums but I use it for all sorts , used it on myself cos sometimes get a bit rash-y after waxing shaving etc . It's really thick and creamy but soon soaks in , not what I'd use before sex etc but if it's after shower just to moisture your skin should work πŸ˜„

Haha yea I meant soft skin. My cock still goes hard lol. Can you buy drapolene of the internet?? Does it work good on your lower region?? ( don't want to offend by saying vagina or pussy) haha. My girl gets irritated after shaving her bits too. Could be good for her.

This is really good for post shaving irritation:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17921

Any idea what's causing the dryness? Have you changed lubes, shower gels, your washing routine, anything like that? Prevention could be better than cure. Baby oil after shower is likely going to work as well as anything, I'd just avoid using baby oil right before sex as it's not good as a lube (as the bottle says definitely external use only) and if you use condoms it will weaken them.

Lol good to hear your hard on still ok 😜😜

yeah you can buy it any chemist , if I'm ever sore underneath for any reason I just smother myself in it . Hubby's used it before not on cock but more balls / thigh tops , think it was sweaty or chaffing rash or something . Only reason I choose that over other moisturiser stuff etc is because I know it can't sting or harm if goes bit inside or anything because it designed for baby's for nappy rash etc . I wax and pluck full pussy and underneath , it's usually quite smooth but still get the odd ingrowing or rash etc , I just find it seems to make the skin nice and healthy looking . Keep us updated on your 'soft' cock !!! x

Never looked on Internet but prob at boots or superdrug or even ebay

I used a different body wash for 1 day then went back to my normal haha hope it wasn't because of that 1 dayπŸ™ˆ.
Yea me and my OH said that I'd have to make sure we wasn't having sex first before using it. It doesn't matter so much about condoms or anything as my OH is already pregnant. Would it affect her if we have anal sex after me using the baby oil??

LittleMissLonely wrote:

Lol good to hear your hard on still ok 😜😜

yeah you can buy it any chemist , if I'm ever sore underneath for any reason I just smother myself in it . Hubby's used it before not on cock but more balls / thigh tops , think it was sweaty or chaffing rash or something . Only reason I choose that over other moisturiser stuff etc is because I know it can't sting or harm if goes bit inside or anything because it designed for baby's for nappy rash etc . I wax and pluck full pussy and underneath , it's usually quite smooth but still get the odd ingrowing or rash etc , I just find it seems to make the skin nice and healthy looking . Keep us updated on your 'soft' cock !!! x

You pluck your pussy hair?!?! πŸ™ˆ does that not hurt more. I'm sorry to hear about your sex drought it must be frustrating for the both of you. I see that you loved anal sex. Me and my girl are just getting into anal sex she still finding a little painful. Do you have any tips??

I'll keep you updated LittleMissLonely, hope fully on the soft skin not the softness off my erection lol.

Try caneston cream it works for me when weve been a bit rough. Has it feeling much better n normal after a few days.

Ps I actually enjoy the plucking find it quite therapeutic !

Haha therapeutic I think I'll stick to shaving my balls.
I find that most guys would jump at the chance to have anal with their OH. my OH is being great and doing her best.

@Sams 7.5, you might want to edit that before the moderators see it ref forum rule no 2

How do I delete. I completely forgot about the rules πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I'm sorry moderators. I completely forgot

A gentle reminder of theΒ Rules

Content that contains rule breaking chat has now been removedΒ 

Thank youΒ 

I was having dry skin on my foreskin, and sores on my bellend.

I went to the GUM clinic and got tested - all came back negative.

The nurse gave me some cream called AQUAMAX (available from Superdrug and Boots) and said use instead of soap.

She also said not to have the temperature too high when showering. Along with using KY Jelly, the issue has been resolved.

My other half has always maintained her pubic region by plucking but she became addicted to it and is now completely bald. I got curious and decided to join her so now we're both completely bald. We decided to make it permanent with a course of laser hair removal and now only have a few stray hairs to pluck. I even pluck my scrotum but prefer it when my OH does it for me. Occassionally she'll tie me down and tease me while plucking my scrotum, it's delicious torture. You get used to it and it doesn't hurt as much as it used to. We even pluck around each other's anus' now. The result is super smooth skin. I just use a good quality body lotion most days.

How do I delete a post. I accidentally posted it twice