Penis partner pegging vagina partner with strap on?

Hi, has anyone with a penis, ever used a strap on instead of their own penis to penetrate a vagina having partner?

If so, why? If so, does the penis get in the way?
If so, did the vagina having partner like and or prefer the strap on to the biological penis?

2 Likes

Yes.

In the early months of our male chastity relationship I used to wear a strap on to fxxk my wife so that she could still have ā€˜PIVā€™ orgasms whilst I remained in chastity.
We used harness briefs so my penis tucked away nicely below the strap on.
She much preferred a real penis and found the dildo too stiff and uncomfortable. In the end she chose not to use the dildo at all.

Perhaps one of the dual density dildos would have suited her better but weā€™ve moved on to different things now.

I have also wondered about this topic. My wife is not into toys to much only once in a while. I usually can last long enough for her to be satisfied during piv but sometimes she wants more and this excites me to much and I end up cuming early. I wonder how me wearing a strap on or over dildo when she wants more would work?

@CaseyPea
I often wear a Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock Leather Harness (coupled with a Vac-U-Lock 6 inch Realistic Dildo and remote vibrating plug) as an accompaniment when performing PIV on Mrs H.

The harness (designed to be worn by her) has an open crotch that allows the exposure of my penis.

I find that my penis never gets in the way whilst it is fully exposed through the harnessā€™s open crotch design.

Why do we use a strap on in this way? Well, it comes in very handy once Iā€™ve orgasmed and Mrs H continues to require further penetration. Sometimes I will use it as a prelude to PIV.

The other bonus is that it allows double penetration whenever Mrs H requests such.

As far as Mrs Hā€™s preference for either my penis, or the Vac-U-Lock 6 inch Realistic Dildo, she would always prefer my penis every time. However, whilst my penis is in recovery mode, or required elsewhere, she doesnā€™t complain about being penetrated by the realistic feel and look of the dildo. The remotely controlled vibrating plug the dildo is attached to has other advantages for her.

3 Likes

This has been an interesting topic to me as its often crossed my mind. I suffer with performance anxiety a lot, and while we can happily do PIV if thatā€™s what we do firstā€¦I really enjoy giving oral to my OH and often in the heat of the moment I lose my erection - then if she decides she wants penetration itā€™s isnt always there the second she wants it - and while I can work on that, by then the moment is often gone.

Iā€™m not sure how my OH would feel about this - but id really like to give it a goā€¦also the concept of maybe being able to do DP with it excites tooā€¦

Also iā€™ve a sneaky feeling that if I bought a harness sheā€™d probably want to use it herself on me :wink:

3 Likes

@BLovesC

I took went through a period where I suffered from premature ejaculation (PE) and so our purchase of the harness and dildo really helped in going some way in satisfying Mrs H.

I am pleased to post that I have returned to my former self and no longer suffer from PE - apart from the remote occasion when I come too quickly having received too much stimulation prior to PIV. That is when a harness and dildo are particularly useful.

Mrs H tells me that our ā€œlife-likeā€ dildo feels incredibly realistic. If I wear a dildo and harness to penetrate her from behind, or if she is blindfolded whilst I am wearing it, she finds it very realistic.

With the addition of a harness and dildo, you can also fantasise about your enjoying a threesome (MMF) whilst engaged in DPā€¦

Mrs H eventually took to wearing the harness and dildo after quite a bit of time. I told her she looks particularly hot on the occasions she has decided to wear the harness and dildo, and how much pleasure she gives me.

2 Likes

This is all great info, thanks. All things that could definitely be incorporated with me and the Mrs. I also have a threesome fantasy that I would love to act out like that!

1 Like

Weā€™ve recently invested in a hollow strap on and a penis extender sleeve. Both have been great. We use them because Iā€™m pretty small and slip out quite a lot. Itā€™s become quite frustrating for us both.
Weā€™ve had hours of fun with them.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been dpā€™d and dvpā€™d by hubby using a strap on ā€¦ when we dp .normally the toy which is bigger than hubby goes in my V and he goes in my A

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had some ED issues and Iā€™ve thought that this could be a fall back if the ED became a bigger issue, which it hasnā€™t. But I will say this, the thought of doing it to my wife is a turn on for me. I wouldnā€™t want to do it all the time. But the thought of her picking out the penis she wanted that night, long or fat, or both and then giving it to her for as long as she wanted it is hot to me.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t experienced this but can see the appeal. Perhaps others can share more.

Before we got a sleeve or 2 I used strap on on once with wife and she loved it.

1 Like