Penis piercing

You are brave people . When I was an emergency medical technician I personally never went on a call concerning body piercings . But was related stories from medics and doctors of the many ways things went wrong . Some were related to care and sanitation , some were related to catching on something and getting ripped out . To be fair I have zero piercings and the two places I would never consider are the tongue and penis / balls . But that’s just me .

Not a frenum piercing with my hubby does have a Prince Albert piercing in his penis. We both love it. It took a few weeks to heal before we could gently start to put it into action.

1 Like

I have had zero pain and zero bleeding my piecer advised I didn’t need to abstain but just to wear a condom for first few weeks to stop any risk of infection so so far so good can’t wait till it’s fully healed and put it into some real action haha

There is a medical paper viewable online to try and educate/inform medical professionals on intimate piercings which makes fun reading.

Thought most of ripouts were from belly buttons and nipples?

1 Like

Very surprised he/she did not advise abstinence for at least a few weeks but if it works for you …

I have been out of emergency services for years , so the numbers are probably up considerably . Back then I only heard of one penal rip-out . Several nipple rip outs and quite a number of bad infections of tongues .