Penis plugs

I have recently bought a penis plug metal one with the ring on. Just a quick one has anyone else had problems inserting it in to the penis. We have managed to get it in to me head then it feels like scrapping inside me and feels very uncomfortable. We have used loads of lubricant to. Was going to buy a uritha dilator to see if that helps. Really want to give this a go. I don’t really want to force it in and damage myself. Also bought a rubber one to see if that’s any better but same problem. Thanks all

I tried to play with this a while back and was also unsuccessful, I did read up and someone on here said you just need to keep at it, maybe get a smaller one and gradually work up in size.

I see you gave the the one your describing a great review? Or did you buy another one with a ring on it or did you just start getting the problem suddenly?

I haven't done it before as Mr L is not interested, he's probably a bit scared but I did see a thread on this before and introducing smaller sounding toys to ease your way into larger ones. I have looked for the thread and can't locate it, but this is meant to be a good first try.....

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33430

Good luck x

I would recommend looking at sounds before plugs. Sounds can be purchased in graduated sizes so you can start small and work up.

You should never try too hard to force anything in your urethra. I would recommend laying on your back and getting your partner to insert it, using gravity to help.

Urethral play can often take time to get right, it is not something that should be rushed

Recently was another thread on this staying it takes a long time to build up to plugs and to start with small sounds

When we first got it we did manage to get it in without force. And have used it a few times with no problems but now can’t seem to get it in. So will be looking at the smaller one then build up to the bigger one as we both enjoyed using it.

I`d advise not to use a sound less than 5mm, as less is far too pointed and liable to do damage, 5mm should slide in with ease. I can get 8mm without discomfort.

Look at Jesses guide to sounding and plugs. I Started to small as others have said 5mm is a good start. Never force anything into your ureatha it will slide in naturally with lube. Once you have gotten used to it the feeling is great and after a will you can increase the width slowly. Enjoy it’s a great feeling

Hi, I have been considering trying urethral play for a while, and I have read lots about it, but would you consider trying a plug or sound for a first time? The advice about using a sound around 5mm is useful, but I just assume a plug (that is shorter) would be more suitable for beginners than a long sound? Thank you

Actually, plugs are fairly wide, so from what I understand (ie from my husband), a sound is definitely the way to start. Just because it is long doesn't mean you have to push it all the way in.

So pick your sound, lots of lube and start to use it. My husband bought one of those kits with different sized ones, and he found he could take a 7 easily, but an 8 didn't work. Neither did a plug. So then he started working on the 8, and once he could easily do that, he moved up a size etc. He had to go up a good few sizes before he could fit the plug in.

Hope that helps.