Penis preference

Hi everyone. Just out of curiosity and I know it’s a common question but I have 2 questions.

Do you prefer length or girth and do you prefer foreskin or no foreskin.

3 Likes

Hi girth for me one of my exs who is really long just did nothing for me then my current bf is a lot shorter but really fat but I think different girls like different things some people just click in bed some people dnt regardless of size aslong as it’s not really tiny lol

2 Likes

I feel I’m always terrible with questions like this. I really don’t have a preference, as long as I can make my partner feel good and make them cum and in turn make me cum, then I’m happy with pretty much anything.

7 Likes

Well I’m certain you would be able to make any partner cum just them getting you satisfied would be harder lol maybe have a rabbit on standby lol

1 Like

I’m normally quite easy to please, I’m very transparent with what I do and do not like or what I would like to try.

4 Likes

I enjoy length with foreskin as it feels so good when inside you

I enjoy anal so find I need length here and also with a large cock you have enjoy sex in different positions easier

3 Likes

My boyfriend is around 6 inches and just has an average size penis I guess but that suits me fine it’s enjoyable for both of us.

The biggest I’ve ever had was a around 8 inches and although it was nice and I had fun with that guy too it was too much for me those extra 2 inches were a bit to much for me right now :slightly_smiling_face: I guess it’s all down to preference we’re all different aren’t we :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

3 Likes

It isn’t necessarily size for me, it is how they use it.

2 Likes

Length defo plays a good part for me but also some girth is desired too and I do enjoy some foreskin but like cut when sucking so I kinda vote for everything lol :joy:

1 Like

Its not a straight answer, but size isn’t important. I’ve enjoyed penises of all sizes and shapes. I prefer a size that isn’t too big, more than 7 5" in length is painful for me and I wouldn’t be able to relax.

My current sexual partner is about 7" and is perfect. I enjoy that penis, but that man also knows how my body works and adjusts to make sex epic for both of us.

I prefer foreskin for the added sensitivity it gives. But not too much where its like a baggy sausage at the tip.

4 Likes

What length do you prefer?

Only 4 in my life - smallest was 6 inch and largest 10 inch

Size is important for me

2 Likes

I hear you. But say in the past have you not had a d1ck that was girthy that made you be like oh wow or what is as long that made you feel the same.

Yeah my first GF really cum hard with deep penetration. I couldn’t give her it as I’m only 6.5 inches but when I wore a sleeve she fun so much harder . Also regarding anal I have found length is deffo a preference over girth

1 Like

Yeah my first GF could orgasm from a cervix orgasm and a g spot orgasm but the cervix one which was achieved from deep penetration from a cock or a toy over 8 inches was so much more intense and better

1 Like

Yeah for most gF’s deep penetration was uncomfortable but for my first GF she could cervix orgasm. With regards to foreskins all exes have said they loved playing with them and hand jobs and oral was a lot better to give and easier but not with a guy who had a saggy or long foreskin lol

2 Likes

Me or my GF ?

Not really, I enjoy the filled up feeling of a larger cock but I also find my partner who is smaller that average just as satisfying.

3 Likes

Nice: he must be good. My GF says I satisfy her a lot and she orgasms more with me than any ex but also when I wear a sleeve her orgasms are harder and more intense

1 Like

We mostly have anal sex as I find it more enjoyable, he can also hit the right spots easily. We have been curious about trying a sleeve he is worried about not being able to feel anything.