Penis Pump (advice needed)

I have recently purchased a penis pump for use before sex with my OH.

We used it for the first time last night and unfortunately felt we were doing it wrong and had to stop. It caused more of a discomforting pain than a stimulating sensation to me.

I am just over 6 inches erect, which is the main reason I chose the pump as I’d like to give my partner a little more (although she insists I’m not small). I have been circumcised many years ago which I doubt should cause any problems. I have no erectile dysfunction problems however I lost my erection.

We used plenty of lube on me and the pump, inserted my erection into the pump and began pumping slowly. Within 3-4 pumps it had became discomforting and had to release the air, tried again and pretty much the same happened, may have gained another pump. It was a little struggle to get out of the pump as the seal is rather tight.

Everything I have read (reviews & how to) says pumping for 30 minutes with breaks, which is confusing me the most, as I feel like my 3-4 pumps is my max.

Can somebody please share some advise, or help. Why I could only pump 3-4 times and why it was discomforting.

You don’t pump for 30 minutes. You pump until your erection is the size you want then you leave the pump in place for 30 minutes as part of a regular program supposedly to enhance penis size and erection stability.

Alternatively you pump until your erection is the size you want then you slip a cock ring on to maintain the erection while you have sex.

Don’t over pump as you can cause edemas by pulling in too much fluid.

1 Like

Start with what is comfortable. And STOP :raised_hand: when there is any discomfort. You can then build your way up

1 Like

@rockstar & @Delboy1991 thank you both!

I was expecting to get a lot more pumps or be pumping for a longer duration. Now I know you only need to pump to what you desire, it makes much more sense.

Can’t wait to try it again, hopefully tonight! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I recently purchased one myself and had the same issues. They say use it for 30 mins but I just use it for a time I feel comfortable and then stop. No need to push yourself and for it to be uncomfortable

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 do you recommend them? I’ve been wondering about buying one myself… just trying to figure out if it’s worth it or not. I wouldn’t be buying one to grow my size or anything, more just more for pleasure.

I would recommend getting one. I didn’t buy one to increase size and more just for fun. I would start our slow however and build up the time you are using it.
Also use a lot of lube to help get started.

1 Like

Brilliant, thanks mate

1 Like

If you have any more questions just gimme a shout :+1::+1:

1 Like

Are you definitely supposed to use it for 30 minutes at a time?

I recently bought the Tracey Cox Edge Automatic Penis Pump, and the description says use for 30 minutes a day with a break every 10 minutes.

The Tracey Cox guide actually mentions using it for 10 minutes and definitely no more than 20 minutes, three times per week.

I have been using it for around 10 minutes every day and have definitely noticed that my penis is more plump. I use the pump until fully errect and stay like that for 20 seconds, release the vaccuum until no longer fully errect, then repeat the same process for around 10 minutes.