Penis pump issues

I recently purchased a penis pump and opted for the electric one. I suffer with ED and washopeful this pump may help as I cannot take meds due to existing meds I take for heart problems.

I have been using the pump every other day but yesterday I noticed the immediate after effect was that the pump had great effect but the forskin was very large and now 16 hours later the forskin only still looks very bruised /swollen. I wonder if I left tthe pump on too long (10 mins).

Its not painful, no pain at all.

Any suggestions / reasons.

I wonder if I left tthe pump on too long (10 mins).

Most likely the reason which caused edema, the breaking of small blood vessels.

Maybe a good idea to use it for shorter periods to start with.

The swelling should reduce after a short while.

10 minutes is not too long for starting out but I suspect you may have pumped too hard and produced too much vacuum.

There is a temptation to pump too hard to increase size, erection strength etc. but you can easily cause bruising and broken veins.

I would suggest that initially at least you pump only until your penis reaches it's normal erect size. Start off at 10 -15 minutes and gradually increase the time but you should not be experiencing discomfort or permanent swelling bruising.

Many thanks for everyones comments, I think I have probably pumped too much. Hopefully bruising will reduce. I must take more care, I will have a couple of days off. Thank you again for all the positive comments

I would agree with the above that it is most likely that you have applied too much pressure and prehaps got a little carried away to begin with. I would also reccomend stretching your penis manually with your hand before inserting it to help warm up the tissue to stop any further strain.

Personally i have never experienced enlarged foreskin but I have experienced little blood spots from over pumping but these soon fade.

I'm not sure on your current routine and I know you are using it for ED as opposed to enlargement but I have read that 5 minute increments with a short break / stretch in between are the best however this could be different for ED.

What device do you have, is it from LH?

The pump was from Lve Honey and its the Edge (Tracy Cox) electric pump https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35775

It seems to be very good and I am very pleased with how it performs, not have much effect on the ED though. Will keep trying.

Interesting you should say that, I have both a Bathmate and the Optimum Series Smart Pump which looks to be similar to the Edge from LH and I have always wondered how they work for ED as I never leave the pump hard.

Hope it works out for you!