Penis pump, letting in air....

Hi I purchased my chap a pump a few months back. Let's just say he's been more than satisfied with it. Until last week that is, now it seems to be letting air in. He had looked for any faults but can't find any. Any suggestions from you lovely bunch of people, before I have to trouble to good people of LH.

Sorry if there's a thread already, I did have a quick look, honest 😊

Maybe he needs a trim down there. Hair in the way can make a bad seal. Maybe try a little lube. That sometimes helps to make a good seal.

Thanks stuburns he's not in need of a trim but I'll get him to try lube see if that helps.

Hello spice couple, I had trouble when it was not completely dry, as water was still in the pipe. Also I found standing to start with gave a better suction.
These are good toys, my oh has so much laughter when we play with this.
Even try it on me nipple's, gentle dose it, works fine.

Hope all works out for you two, take care. X

I'll get him to double check its dry. 👍x

We had this problem too. Lovehoney use to sell a lube just for pumps. Was really really thick & it works a treat. Im not sure if u could find it online to buy anywhere. Such a shame they stopped selling it .

Pull the squashy bulb off and see if there is anything stuck in the "valve" like a hair.

Never though of that quietoaw. This is why I love the forum x

Hmm -  we always recommend using lube around the rim of the pump to help make a better seal, but if it's worked for him before and has only just started letting air in, it sounds like something's gone wrong somewhere. Maybe a small puncture has formed in the hose? Or the hose as come away from the main unit? 

To confirm, immerse the hose and valve in water (as best you can) and blow air into the cylinder to see if air is escaping from somewhere. 

If you can't get it fixed without involving tape or whatever, get in touch and we'll be happy to send you out another if you bought it less than a year ago :) 

Thanks Jess it's been fine so I did think a puncture but my oh has had a look. I'll get him to try all the suggestions see if we can get it sorted.