Penis pump sex

Ive been a fan of stronger errections and OH certainly enjoys them due to a pump on occasions. OH says it feels like someone else and enjoys the experience as a treat. Does anyone else have any experience of use and what results or reactions then get from partner? Good or bad, does OH notice and feel it makes a real difference?

3 Likes

We haven’t tried them yet but it’s on our list and quite curious as to how much difference it will make :thinking:

1 Like

My wife has pumped me whilst riding my butt plug but not tried that yet

What is the purpose of penis pump, does it make you bigger.

It gives you short term gains length and girth

Is it useful for smaller penis

It can be but we use for stronger errection. There is lot of great advice on here, type in the search bar

I have just purchased one off the black friday sale after being curious for a long while. Hoping wife will use it on me during D/S play to tease or force me to erection if not cooperating naturally.

And of course curious to see what sort of temporary enhancements it may grant as well!

But low expectations - I had a $25 credit burning a hole in my pocket and it was a fun lark to spend on. Let’s see how it works!

Glad to hear it adds an extra something into your sexy time :grin:
Penis pumps defo do something nice when in use but for me I’ve found I just go floppy again once taken off but stay puffy haha

1 Like

I used mine last night whilst riding my plug, it feels nice in a odd way sucked whilst riding and not being able to touch yourself afterwards i stuck it on my bum and pumped my ring

I have had a couple over the years and never really got the chance to use it for many days in a row . I understand that daily use can actually help build a slightly larger erection . It is rather fun to watch my cock grow to be all it can be , but as others have said it is a limited time offer . It is another toy where clean up takes some of the fun out of it . Now if our grandson would move out I would give it a thirty day try out and if the wife gets active again we will see if her input would prolong may big fat erection .

Have had the gf pump me before sex, tend to gain a bit of thickness and sensitivity.
With a ring on definitely keeps it harder for longer. She was very happy.
A bj after she was finished and I nearly took her head off the force it came out at (must have built up some back pressure with the ring on)
Would suggest rings after/during pumping as a definite

2 Likes