Penis pumps for erectile dysfunction

I was prescribed Sildenafil by a doctor a few years ago for erecticle dysfunction due to a huge amount of stress I was undergoing at the time. I still retain the repeat prescription but don't want to ever have to depend on it or use it anymore. The source of my stress (a bereavment amongst other things) is reduced but the effects of it on my ED have to some degree remained.

I've purchased the Tracey Cox Edge Ultimate Performance Stamina penis pump. It's currently on it's way so haven't had chance to try it yet.

My question is have any men used these specifically to help with erectile dysfunction? If so what sort of results did you get? I'm not concerned with increasing the length/size of my penis other than in the sense of it being strongly erect. If flaccid size increases as a side effect of it then guess that's an added bonus but that's not really why I'm using it.

I'm interested in knowing if these things help specifically for erection strength for ED sufferers and what people's experiences have been of this?

We had the same penis pump (I think) purchased for a bit of fun, and fun was had. But when hubby was diagnosed with heartfailure his medication prevent him getting an erection (I'm blaming the meds, but he has not been able to get or sustain an erection since he has been ill, way before diagnosis). We have tried to use the pump to stimulate/encourage erections but with no success. I guess it depends on the cause and severity of your problems. I wish you luck

Hi I also suffer with ED and have suffered a heart attack in the past. I believe this prevents me from taking tablets. I have tried a pump but not the one you are purchasing and I found it had little effect. I found a cock ring to be better but overall did not get on with it. i think Alicia4Ever https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia4ever/comment regarding things to turn you on is a great idea and hopefully will prove successful. Good luck

@alicia I did receive counselling and generally speaking have no stress at the moment. My erections can be strong it’s more a case of reliability with mine. The tablets are highly effective for me but I don’t want to rely on them or use them at all ideally so exploring other avenues. Sex life at the moment is really good so no issues there. The pump arrived today and I intend to try it later. Will post an update if anyone’s interested?