Penis pumps

Are they any good?

If they are, does anyone have any recommendations?

Ahhh! I was wondering some questions about penis pumps as well:

How long do the effects last?

How often do you have to use the pump?

Does it hurt?

Thanks Hella

I have not had mine long enough to make actual comments as ive only had it a week and will admit ive missed a few days of use when i have been busy...

How long does it last? Varies person to person and if they are using a cock ring

How oftern do you use the pump? Ment to be for 10-15minutes a day infact here is a link i have been using LH pleaes remove if its not ok to post. http://penis-enlargement-manual.thundersplace.org/pumping.html

Does it hurt? No, it does not hurt if used in the correct way. If you take your time putting the pump over your penis and making sure your comfy before use you will be fine if you feel any unwanted pain then just stop and release some air and try it again. When i first started i noticed that the skin on one side of my penis was being streached which i did not really want so i stopped and repositioned till it felt better and started again

I recommend reading the site i posted above (if LH allow the link to stay) it gives advise on how long to use it and possible symptoms from injury you can get im happy to say i have only got one injurys you can get. If anyone knows a better site then please post it that was only from a 2minute search then i got a knock on the door lol

*yawn*... not long woken up! BUT, i am awake, which is kinda good? heya everyone:)

mr mustard: i do rate the bathmate goliath:) it's a pretty spot on weapon and i have actually used it as a sex toy on one of my more extreme sex mates! XXXOOO.
hella: very happy with the results. need to get back using it (stopped for body modifications to heal). XXXOOO.
masquerademinx: i was using goliath every day (for about 10-15minutes) in the shower so results were constant and good. the effects seemed to wear off a few weeks after stopping use:( i think i could have probably used it once every two days and still got good results after a month of every day use? if it hurt, i'd add a bondage review of it;) mind you, actually, i'd best keep my mouth shut *naughty smile*. XXXOOO.
anaccountant: you know how say a bodybuilder sometimes may not look spot on but then they flex their guns and *BANG* out pops meaty muscles with throbbing veins running over them... it's kinda like that:) i am tempted to use an extender of some form and the goliath in conjunction with each other and see what happens? XXXOOO.
mrsarcastic: good luck with your use and thank you for your input:) XXXOOO.

Thanks jamsmeister, and thanks for the decent review on the goliath! Was a good and interesting read have a good day sir =)