Penis Size Discussions

Me and my friends sort of talked about this a while back. I’m 9 inches when erect

2 Likes

There’s a sex survey current that among other things asks about size and how men and women view its importance.
Link. AHP Research form 1 . Sexual preferences.

My wife is honest with her few friends that she does talk about sex with. She tells them that we have great sex and when I use a toy over 6.5 inches she tells me not so deep. It is not a frequent conversation but if her friends have a new lover it normally is a conversation. Most of her friends current lovers are bigger than me, but not a lot bigger. At least I am not my wife smallest lover. Not much I can do, but I use what I got with a great tongue to always bring her to orgasm.

3 Likes

I’ve usually discussed with two cloest female friends, usually just a laugh about if a new fella had a big one.

3 Likes

What does your other half say about that? Does he mind them knowing?

We got talking to a couple on a nudist beach last summer. The other lady commented on the size of my husband who is a show’er. Her husband was a grow’er. There was at least 5cm difference in length.

She asked me how big he was when erect I told her he is over 18cm. She said “her guy only grew to a disappointing 10cm”

I think that she wanted a bigger man. It did make me a bit uneasy the way she kept staring at my man’s crotch at every opportunity.

3 Likes

You shouldn’t have felt uneasy, but feel satisfied that you have a man who packs a punch that other women are jealous of.

3 Likes

Don’t believe ya

Don’t believe anything Americans say

Why is that?

Because I don’t

Thats a pretty broad statement to make about a whole country of people.
There are people from all over the world on this forum, xenophobic comments aren’t acceptable.

Ok :+1:

Not a country :+1:

Aw bless, of course it is :rofl:

Do we have an agent provocateur in our midst?

I’m having a laugh, I’m only messing about :+1:

If one of you runs across a guy who is small, do you let your friends know so they can avoid him?

Mines 5,5 but not about size it’s what you can do with it

2 Likes

Mines about the same. Honestly never had any complaints and all the woman I got with always wanted more from me. I’ve always been into pleasing the woman first and taking my time. But honestly they have always really enjoyed it.

1 Like