Penis Size! The real opinions

stocking filler wrote:

Would appreciate comments from men - how would you feel if you basically just lost half the length of your penis over a matter of months, Along with 50% reduction, reduced girth and hardness when erect. This happened to my husband some 6/7 years ago, apparently its called Peyronnies Disease, Not really a disease or contagious, but it also seems not curable. I am struggling to understand how my husband feels, In his case YES size really does matter, he was only mr average 6-7" maybe but now if he's lucky (or me) 3-4". Please think hard before answering, yes everyman will say kill themselves or whatever, but in reality, how would you feel and cope with such an embarrassing personal problem which is permanent. My husbands hates to even look or touch it yet alone use it! Its really coming between us.......

Just seen this and realised no one has responded.

Not a man but I have a partner with ED, there are times when he feels like cutting it off and it can be frustrating for both of us. But we have a really good sex life, there are more ways to get pleasure than just penitration.

If your husband is suffering to come to terms with his condition maybe councilling would help or is there a support group for sufferers and their partners?

xGGx

I think above is good advice, with such an unusual issues, maybe it's worth considering support groups/therapy... there has to be other people in the same situation, who can maybe understand his feelings, allowing him to open up to you more. Then down the line something productive can come out of it.

Wish I could offer you a mans perspective. Wish you all the best

1 Like

mines about 6,5-7" and ive never had any complaints.

Does size matter? Sometimes yes, depending on the person receiving i guess. I dont think i could stay with a guy who was tiny.

What is your ideal size? I have no idea how big my husband is. Hes not huge .. i dont think i have ever had anything bigger than 7/8inch

What sizes would you be happy with? Happy with my husbands size, whatever that is.. poss 6inches but he has girth??

would the size be a make or break? any less than 5 inches, and prob any more than 9.. i really have no idea.

What i will say, is that alot of women say they dont mind at all.. but sex is far better when you have a man who is a decent size inside you. You can feel his cock movement and that is what turns me on amongst other things. I do believe that women can be happy with a guy who is small in girth or length but for me .. and i think alot of women, we want to be able to feel a guy move inside us.

well I can reach my OH cervix with my middle finger and my penis is about 2 " longer than my finger if I were any bigger I dont think we could bump and grind which we both enjoy.

I'm quite big, 8.5 inches, but have a large girth too.

My partner tells me that the length can sometimes be a problem especially if I get a little too eager and pound away too hard, and says it's the girth that pushes her to orgasm.

IMO, length means nothing, girth is a bonus, technique is EVERYTHING.

I honestly love a big fat cock.. I have never had much pleasure from a small one but then again, it could be the technique? I wouldn't say you can't enjoy sex with someone who has a small penis because i'm sure a lot of people do.. but my personal opinion is the bigger the better! (but that is from my own experiences!)

x

I wouldnt like to make her gag and anal with a huge cock is close to impossible, also Ive read the bigger you are the more you suffer erection problems in later life

IMHO size is dependent on your partner. I've had exGFs that have felt loose which has made me think that I'm not big enough, but now with my fiance it fits perfectly (sometimes tight) and in certain posistions the length has actualy been painful for her to take.

As someothers have said already it's not the size thats the main point it's the technique.

Since I'm not huge on penetration, it wouldn't be a problem to me if my OH had no penis!

He does abviously. About 6inches and that for me is enough. Anything bigger and I'd stuggle. At this size we can often enjoy anal sex too which is always a bonus. And a plus point for him - blow jobs are made do-able :)

its not about the the size of thr cock ifs hoe itd used hoe tight she is l loovr tighy cunf mmmmmmmmmmmm

stocking filler wrote:

he was only mr average 6-7"

Average is about 5.5 - 6 inches :)

stocking filler wrote:

Would appreciate comments from men - how would you feel if you basically just lost half the length of your penis over a matter of months, Along with 50% reduction, reduced girth and hardness when erect. This happened to my husband some 6/7 years ago, apparently its called Peyronnies Disease, Not really a disease or contagious, but it also seems not curable. I am struggling to understand how my husband feels, In his case YES size really does matter, he was only mr average 6-7" maybe but now if he's lucky (or me) 3-4". Please think hard before answering, yes everyman will say kill themselves or whatever, but in reality, how would you feel and cope with such an embarrassing personal problem which is permanent. My husbands hates to even look or touch it yet alone use it! Its really coming between us.......

It's not a real comparison but I can't have sex. I have nerve damage so bad that I can barely accept a finger internally let alone a penis. The thing that's done wonders for us is to focus on sex as not just penetration! Sex is about pleasure. It doesn't matter if he struggles to penetrate you - he can use his tongue and finger to please you. And he can get pleasure from you sucking and teasing him with your mouth and hands. Maybe take charge on evening and blindfold him, show him how much pleasure he can still enjoy - stroke his skin all over his body with feathers or brushes, use silky material or vibrators to tease all over - soft skin of the neck, hips, perineum and stroke his balls and cock too. Make sure you build up to taking his cock in your mouth gradually so he doesn't feel to tense but just show him how pleasurable it can be. There are lots of ways to enjoy sex and gradually, once he feels more confident, he can use toys to penetrate you feeling fully confident that it's *his* talent that you adore and the toys he uses on you are just "props" and "aids", they aren't a replacement, they're enhancers :).

I would recommend finding forums specifically for sufferers too - they may have hints and tips on coping :) also forums for people who are paralysed might teach you how you can pleasure him without even going near his cock - head stroking is supposed to feel amazing for a fella; I know my OH loves a good head massage and it can feel really intense and erotic.

I just wanted to say though that despite feeling inadequate - with work, you both can come through this - I felt unfeminine and completely useless as a woman when I stopped being able to have sex, I felt like I'd failed my partner. But actually, we have a happy, healthy and frequent sex life despite not being able to enjoy penetration!

Adx

in my personal experience the bigger the cock the better the sex is ;)

i love big fat cocks, but I could also do with a small penis as long as the man is willing to use tys or his first on me.