Penis Size! The real opinions

So guys and girls here is your chance to confess your real opinions on whether the size of a man's member really matters?
Does size matter?
What is your ideal size?
What sizes would you be happy with?
would the size be a make or break?
Plus all other opinions and stories would be lovely

For lots of opinions try these threads:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/385256-does-size-really-matter/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/163873-biggest-youve-had/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/46375-does-size-matter/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/368570-ladies/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/381241-ladies-what-do-you-class-as-large-or-small/

Hope this helps x

To sum up the other dozen threads on the topic, most women don't care as long as it doesn't cause pain. Most men refuse to believe this. Some even go so far as to say that women who want it big are the only ones who are telling the truth.

So I'm just going to bash my head on the desk now. %-)

Your absolutely right rose hip. Technique is the key. My hubby isnt huge but hes not small but has girth. I struggle receiving anal with him due to girth but sex is just about right and at certain angles i have to tell him to stop or slow down - i have no idea how big he is .. prob 5 or 6 inches .. not sure. It would be nice to have experienced a big guy say 8 inches but I cant miss what i havent had and i am very happy with whatever size my man is.

Love your comment, Rose.

Size doesn't matter, and I guess my ideal size would be the size I have. Though it's simply because I'm used to it and I'm happy with it, so the ideal size would simply be what I have rather than what I don't have. I think I'd be happy with 5-7 inches. I'd like to have length to feel the thrusts, but I don't want to be breaking a woman from the inside! I don't know whether 7 inches is getting to that point, though different women can take different sizes.

dont really care what size, my new fella has a damn nice looking dick haha! does look biggish to me though x :)

I agree with rose. Some women do love large penises, but the majority mainly does not care for the size, as long as it does not cause the woman pain. I am actually bit scared of really large penises, as I am not sure I would be able to accommodate it. My partner is about average and I am more than happy with that!

Well said Rose

to me its the person it is attatched to that is important

xGGx

excuse spelling today just crawled out of bed and feeling proper poorly

As a big guy I do sometimes wish I was smaller, its not often though, but you can see sometimes that being smaller would make the sex better. I'm 8.5" length with a 7.5" circ.

I wouldn't want to go near anyone with a girth above 5". I'm rather petite when it comes to sex, and it would annoy me having trouble fitting it in my holes, haha. I know from my experience of sex toys that 5" hurts, but it can be in a nice way (although, at the mo, anything above 4.5" is still leaving me sore for a good few days)...more than that wouldn't even fit, though. Below 4" would probably bug me a bit, though, unless they had some nice curvature going on.
In terms of length, as long as it's above 4" long (and as long as bigger lads don't mind not having the entire shaft go inside), I would imagine all would be well. Different positions work for different sizes, after all.
Perfect is around 6.5" long and 4.5-4.75" circumference...but then I may be biased as that's roughly what I'm used to (I forget what my boy is girthwise, somewhere around the 4.8" mark, I think, which right now is a touch bigger than I'd like >.<).

All that said, though, I don't think size matters that much, as penis in vagina sex is probably one of my least favourite things in the whole sexual repertoire (don't get me wrong, it's good...but there's so much more fun to be had with other things). I don't think I'd ever break up with someone based on penis size, but I've never been in a situation where I've been unhappy with that.

You know what, i'm believer in 'size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts'. I've been with guys that are tiny but they made up for it with toys, tongue and fingers. I've been with guys that are big/biggish a\nd have no clue what they are doing and i've been with guys whole fit comfy and know what they are doing.

I hate it when a guy assumes that a chick just want to be banged, no rhythme, timing, no imagination.............does my swad in!

I'm struggling with my current partner's girth, 2" and it's a challenge, length is 7 and a half " and he knows what he's doing. But i really do wish his girth was smaller for bum fun lol

I think it's men who are caught up on this size issue ;)

just because a man as a big penis it does not make him more of a man or a better lover, its all about a guy wanting to pleasure a lady and that is not all to do with how hard he bangs her with his big cock, its how he makes her feel, touches her kisses her, tastes her and will do anything to please her.

man of pleasure wrote:

just because a man as a big penis it does not make him more of a man or a better lover, its all about a guy wanting to pleasure a lady and that is not all to do with how hard he bangs her with his big cock, its how he makes her feel, touches her kisses her, tastes her and will do anything to please her.

Exactly why big is not always better, its the person behind it that counts

Glad i have no issue about size. You are what you are. My oh has allways say'd it's what and how you use it. Old mate is hung like a vim tin with a orange on the end. Told me he has been refused before for being to big. lol Think i'm normall size 6".

Would appreciate comments from men - how would you feel if you basically just lost half the length of your penis over a matter of months, Along with 50% reduction, reduced girth and hardness when erect. This happened to my husband some 6/7 years ago, apparently its called Peyronnies Disease, Not really a disease or contagious, but it also seems not curable. I am struggling to understand how my husband feels, In his case YES size really does matter, he was only mr average 6-7" maybe but now if he's lucky (or me) 3-4". Please think hard before answering, yes everyman will say kill themselves or whatever, but in reality, how would you feel and cope with such an embarrassing personal problem which is permanent. My husbands hates to even look or touch it yet alone use it! Its really coming between us.......

Would appreciate comments from men - how would you feel if you basically just lost half the length of your penis over a matter of months, Along with 50% reduction, reduced girth and hardness when erect. This happened to my husband some 6/7 years ago, apparently its called Peyronnies Disease, Not really a disease or contagious, but it also seems not curable. I am struggling to understand how my husband feels, In his case YES size really does matter, he was only mr average 6-7" maybe but now if he's lucky (or me) 3-4". Please think hard before answering, yes everyman will say kill themselves or whatever, but in reality, how would you feel and cope with such an embarrassing personal problem which is permanent. My husbands hates to even look or touch it yet alone use it! Its really coming between us.......

Have you tried looking at those penis extenders on here?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21682

I personally never had issues up to my hubby, when I met him he seemed like an average guy then the first time we had sex I though a missel was coming at me, he is huge. To be honest it has caused problems, he is very large and I'm quite small so we can't really just have spontaneous sex, it has to be planned. I have to be very turned on before he can get anything but the very tip of his penis in. At first it was a bit of fun, I had never been with a big guy and as a young girl in my early 20s I was a bit curious, 6 years on and sometimes it's past a joke because if I'm not 100% ready it can sting for hours after.
So from my point of view I prefer smaller, I love my hubby to death and he is great very gentle. But sex wise it's challenging. When it's right though, my god is it right. But I think that has more to do with the love we share rather than the size he is.

My OH is probably abouy 6" and it is nice and thick! A few years ago i was with a guy who was huge, 10 or 11"

and it was coke can thick, it was good to begin with but after about an hour i was really sore and uncomfortable, so big is not always best, i much prefer my OH dick.

1 Like

Speaking as someone who leaves receiving anal sex, I must say that bigger is better for me. This was not always so, At one time big was so terrifying and painful it scared me off. But with prolonged training and lots of lube I've come to love huge. Especially as huge can get me off and small not.