Penis Size

Come on Gginer, you can't just let the thread die! So you are saying you worrry way too much about the size of your penis! Right? Did I get this right? So you worry and worry and worry....

Ha- ha, just winding you up mate! I am sure you are alright!

Marry Christmas!

I don't want to marry Christmas... she hurts me...

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

I don't want to marry Christmas... she hurts me...

lucky you

How am I lucky because of that? She hurts me a lot...

As a bisexual male I find that bigger is more satisfying.

How so? Is it just the sort of 'more to play with' sort of thing? I'm straight, or mostly stright, but I had a dream that I was sucking a guy's massive penis. Something like nine inches or something a pretty darn thick. What does that say about me..? Well, if I did happen to be drawn to men, I know that size generally wouldn't matter to me at all, though a bigger one would certainly be more impressive. After all, I had been drawn into having sex with a woman I didn't love and hardly knew! Life can be strange at times...

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

... but I had a dream that I was sucking a guy's massive penis. ...

Oh, I can explain that! You must have had the dream after you saw my avatar !

Oh, hell yes. It was strange though... I mean... ah, whatever. Dreams can be strange... dreams can be scary... dreams can be perverse... and dreams can bring a totally different person out of you and try to torture you in that way.

But... yeah, probably was the avi.

Edit: It seems I'm now a Major contributor to this forum. Finally, I am no longer f- f- for- f- f- FOREVER ALOOOOONE! Oh god, I love that meme...

smirnoff09 wrote:

my ex partner had a large cock but i felt the size made him think that was all there was to it...my partner now has a smaller cock but i get so much more pleasure...size really is not everything. What you do with it is much more important.

Definately agree with Smirnoff. I have been with guys that were very small but definately knew what to do with it, and others who were VERY well endowed but it was like being rammed buy a frantic bunny...not fun!

Size, and girth, really isn't that important in the grand scheme of things

I think the best thing to say here is "It's not the size of the army but the force of the attack".

Men worry way too much about their penis size. My OH is roughly 6" although I'm not sure of the girth and he is plenty big enough for me! I've had bigger and smaller but bottom line was the sex was always great because we never let the size effect the moment

ClareB xx