Penis Size

I guess that the penis is ultimately the number one concern for a man as it's hard to tell if his own is a good size. Even if they have a good size, it's hard to tell if it will actually be pleasurable enough for his partner.

So then, men, what is your penis size when fully engorged? Mine is a hearty 7" long with a 5" girth, and I think mine is a good size as it is. I wouldn't want something too big that it'd actually hurt a woman, and I certainly don't want a small one as I fear that it wouldn't be pleasurable for a woman.

And for the women, what's your favoured penis size?

My first thread *celebrates* and it's something I'm interested in, with men's views about their penis and how a women feel what a good size is and why. Especially since there isn't a thread about this on this forum. I can't say for certain anyway. Just had a quick search for it.

So, without any further ado, hit away!

I think you may find this threat interesting.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/381241-ladies-what-do-you-class-as-large-or-small/

And there are several more out there I think which deal with this to certain extend. And my reply to your question is there somewhere

Thanks for that. It's interesting to know what women prefer in size. I wouldn't have thought that anything over 6" would be uncomfortable. I feel rather ashamed that I created this thread now since there are already some out there...

all depends on what you want frm a sexual experience when it comes to virginal penetration the bigger the better but you have to get me ready!

small penis' have ther place to in a three way filling your ass!

willies unlike dildos are less important in size its what you boys do with you cock that makes the lover.

Dildos can always fill a womans craving for more after your done and different postions help with size issues

i have a thck 7" penis my wife as had sex with men with diffrent cock sizes,she found no pleasure with a guy with a 4" penis,and she as had a black guy with a 11" cock she loved it and had him many times but also she as had great sex with men with 6"-7" up to 9". she says a 6" cock can pleasure her like a bigger cock its how you use it.

I think ur the perfect size-

Nothing too big that hurts and nothing too small that u get no sensation -

I reviewed a toy that is actually ur measurements lol My OH is a little bigger but anything from 6-7.5 inch is perfect

my ex partner had a large cock but i felt the size made him think that was all there was to it...my partner now has a smaller cock but i get so much more pleasure...size really is not everything. What you do with it is much more important.

I've slept with a guy who was MASSIVE and it was good but I've had better sex with guys who are 7 inches, I think it's more to do with your connection with the person and their abilities. It's no good if someone has a massive dick and has no idea what to do with it!

I think girth is more of a factor than length, sometimes if it's too long it can be uncomfortable. I slept with someone who was about 5-6 inches but really wide and it was great!

However, I have come across a really small one before. We didn't have sex because I just knew it wouldn't work. It was an immediate turn off. Honestly it was as big erect as it was flacid, maybe about 3 inches. Size isn't everything, but it is necessary!!

Im really not hung up on how big mine is,Is it to small to big just seems like im back at school,Actually i remember even when i was at school i never worried about the size then.You have what you have.

wildjezz wrote:

Im really not hung up on how big mine is,Is it to small to big just seems like im back at school,Actually i remember even when i was at school i never worried about the size then.You have what you have.

omg. a sensible man. i was beginning to think pixieking was the only one of those in the forums. :P

rose hip wrote:

wildjezz wrote:

omg. a sensible man. i was beginning to think pixieking was the only one of those in the forums. :P

Oh thanks...

Don't hold back RH, tell us how you really feel!

rose hip wrote:

wildjezz wrote:

Hah, wow, thank you. =) I do try. =P

I was honestly surprised by how young you are, Pixieking. You talk a lot of sense. :-)

LOL, Satoshi. Have you read the thread Laveila linked to? I was tame in that one. It's the background to my comment here.

dotdashdot - short ones can be great for landing right on the g-spot. Positioning and attitude matter a lot, but that's true with any size.

Gawhh, what about me? I don't mind whatever size I have. I'm just interested in other people's views for some strange reason I don't know... I do Psychology at university...

I think a lot of the "bigger is better" attitude comes from people who don't quite get the actual science of sex, and just go by what Cosmo and the Daily Mail tell them. If you're in that kind of information-hole, and - as a woman - are finding it hard or impossible to orgasm through penetration, then it can be easy to believe that it's because his penis is too small, or conversely if you're actually having great sex then it's because his penis is "huge". That could also explain why the definitions of "small" and "big" are so fluid, because someone with a 7"-er could be not getting you off, and thus you'll think that that's small and a guy has to be over 9" to be big, whereas someone is having a whale of a time with their 4" partner, and thus thinks that that's what constitutes big. Add into the mix that very few of us tend to whip out a measuring tape before penetration, and only slightly more can guess size to a relatively accurate degree by sight, and it becomes a mess of opinion and estimation.

rose hip wrote:

wildjezz wrote:

Thanks for that

I wasn't going to look at the thread but decided to just to see what was going on in here,Ill give my honest opinion i do hate these kind of threads,Just seems like we are back at school and its playground talk,Ive been on other forums where you have page after page saying mine is so big long my measurment is blablabla,I think its all to do with the person you are with take your time and you will make that person happy small or big.

I do remember my mates at school saying how long they are as they measured it,Ive never felt the need to get a ruler out not even when i was exploring my body.

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

Gawhh, what about me? I don't mind whatever size I have. I'm just interested in other people's views for some strange reason I don't know... I do Psychology at university...

I'm coming to the conclusion that giving you guys something to disagree with is the way forward. If I just find a way to word it exactly right, do you think we can maybe get more of the male forumites on board this wagon?

We appear to have at least three sensible men already.

i've got a big cock (9 inches) and whenever i have had group sex the girl has normally enjoyed mine more

Don't worry too much about penis size, unless you know you are exceptionally small. Even the widest pussy is just a potential space. You will know this when you enter it as it sits on and around your penis however thick it is. As long as you can enter her vagina and also get close enough to stimulate her clitoris, you are OK.

Now stop worrying and get on with it.

Ok, just let this thread die... -_- I didn't say I was worrying at all because I'm not. Simple as that.