Penis Size

Lol taraman!

FrozenAngel wrote:

LOL It's just madness isn't it MissC

I don't understand it (Sorry de railed the thread a little bit)

Another guy sent me a pic of him whilst he was masterbating, I'd met this guy out once he seemed nice and gave him my number, to wake up with a penis on my phone and the pic saying "I just beat my cock so hard like it owed me money" I was dumfounded of why guys think oh hey I met that girl last night, I know what she wants a picture of my hard cock lol it makes no sense to me.

:o actually shocked laughing so bad!!! lmao

taraman wrote:

Lol, looks like tonight's bedtime fun will be willy measurement to compare against the average!

We know you're all whacking out rulers now and using it as an excuse to measure at severl different times a day for comparrason lol

MissChar wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

LOL It's just madness isn't it MissC

I don't understand it (Sorry de railed the thread a little bit)

Another guy sent me a pic of him whilst he was masterbating, I'd met this guy out once he seemed nice and gave him my number, to wake up with a penis on my phone and the pic saying "I just beat my cock so hard like it owed me money" I was dumfounded of why guys think oh hey I met that girl last night, I know what she wants a picture of my hard cock lol it makes no sense to me.

:o actually shocked laughing so bad!!! lmao

ha ha just because we are on swinging sites the amount of cock pics that get sent to us..must think we need to see a cock ..a yes seen plenty of small ones lol

Lol rulers have no give in them, I will be using a tape measure so I can squeeze out every millemeter!

Liking the idea of multiple measurements also!

lol I can imagine you getting them just out of the blue too, No hey how are you? But 'Here's my cock!'

Bless guys do love their penis's right, lol my ex used to barge into a room out of the blue wearing nothing but a towel as a camp doing what he called "The willy dance" And would jump around the room like a complete nutter swirling his hips around to make it dance lol!!

taraman wrote:

Lol rulers have no give in them, I will be using a tape measure so I can squeeze out every millemeter!

Liking the idea of multiple measurements also!

LOL glad I gave you ideas. Now you need a penis note book to keep it all recorded.

I can never find a tape measure when I need it, I'm going to have to quiz the OH now to see if he knows it's location.

FrozenAngel wrote:

lol I can imagine you getting them just out of the blue too, No hey how are you? But 'Here's my cock!'

Bless guys do love their penis's right, lol my ex used to barge into a room out of the blue wearing nothing but a towel as a camp doing what he called "The willy dance" And would jump around the room like a complete nutter swirling his hips around to make it dance lol!!

My OH does what he calls penis Olympics, twisting it round and making an elephant out of it and bending it in half (obv not hard!) and it actually makes me feel sick! He also does a willy dance. He get it out all the time and just hip thrusts haha, makes me laugh so much! And feel a bit sick... This is a bit off topic haha sorry

MissChar wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

My OH does what he calls penis Olympics, twisting it round and making an elephant out of it and bending it in half (obv not hard!) and it actually makes me feel sick! He also does a willy dance. He get it out all the time and just hip thrusts haha, makes me laugh so much! And feel a bit sick... This is a bit off topic haha sorry

HAHA MissC glad it's not just my one that does it, I'd be all sat in peace reading and the door would be thrust open to a naked man running in singing "Doing the willy dance" over and over whilst bouncing around the room before you seen his ass running out of the door again. I'm laughing now remembering it then I was thinking 'idiot' lol!!

Sorry it has been a bit de-railed but still about penises right? :D

My OH finds it hysterical when I make my erect penis dance around!

Lol it is funny! My man always gets it out and touches me with it, he's so immature hahahaha! But yeah uhhhhhhhh penis size!

HAving masturbated with a few friends over the years, I do agree that size does deffinitely vary. Even just if the room is really hot I find that it'll be bigger.

Oh god! that's exactly what my Mans like too. He goes the dick dance lol Makes me giggle tho lol!

I wonder if it's an every male thing then? lol my OH doesn't do it (Yet) He does shake his ass about sometimes though.

Also made me giggle but I'd do it when he wasn't in the room lol

I wonder what the average size of a woman's clit is? I've been with girls who've had fairly sizeable ones (bigger than a jelly bean) and those with very small ones (smaller than a baby pea).

I read somewhere last week that apparently it keeps growing, until 32 or something (I may be wrong here!) but god knows!

Nowt wrong with doing the dick dance, tis a male prerogative lol

I don't think they've done a thing on the size of a clit, the average cup size is apparently a C? However I don't believe that for a minute.

I have seen people with big and small clits I think I'd class mine as medium it's not big (My friend refeers to hers as a mini penis) And I've seen real small ones.

Viridianuk wrote:

Nowt wrong with doing the dick dance, tis a male prerogative lol

Lol! :)

MissChar wrote:

I read somewhere last week that apparently it keeps growing, until 32 or something (I may be wrong here!) but god knows!

The clit keeps growing until you're 32?!