Penis Size

Did you see this article from February - http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/14/average-penis-length-smaller-uk_n_2684233.html

A survey of 20,000 British men revealed that the average size of an erect penis (in the UK) is 5.1".

I'm interested to know if this is true? I'm not going to tell you there's a foot of manhood hanging in my pants but I am certainly more well-endowed then that. In fact, I know that erect I'm 8" from having made one of those 'make a vibrator of your own penis' kits and a dirty weekend away with an ex.

Surely the average UK guy is not sporting 5.1" erect?? Girls, what's your experience?

1 Like

Yeah that could be right. My OH is much bigger, and maybe the average i've had is sliiiightly bigger than 5.1 but I would say that'd be a fair estimate. Size doesnt always matter, I had a boyfriend who had a penis about as big as my finger and it was some of the best sex ever! If we're being specific though I havent slept with that many men int he Uk (im from somewhere else) but i'd say its right. Seen much bigger and smaller.

1 Like

I thought average was 6 inches. But having said that the men I slept with before my partner was all smaller then that. So it's probably about right.

I had a sex ed book growing up and there were diagrams in it that showed the 'average' size of mens testicles and penis at different ages. I remember comparing my bits to those in the book, and based on the size of the book (which is still on a shelf in the family home) I would say I had a 4-5" erection from at least 14yo.

That book actually resulted in the first time I ever masturbated with another person lol

Ork wrote:

Your asking the girls... yet you would be best asking the guys I think :P Or both lol. 5 Inches is pretty normal from what I've seen, if anything I'd say 5 is not the average it's probably lower... in my experience anyway lol... it comes down to whether or not you put much care in to the size of your dick, in the same way women generally and steryotypically speaking, put to much thought in to the size of they're boobs etc.

Can ask girls and guys i suppose its more about sexuality/what you've seen when you think about it! Like a straight guy may have not seen many erect, nor a lesbian! Hadnt thought of that lol

i reckon about 6/7 inch is about avarage..hubby is 8 inch..being members of various swinging clubs i,ve seen a lot i would say around the 6/7 inch is about average...had guys that have been bigger and had no clue how to use it had guys smaller and wow they knew what to do

linda2008 wrote:

i reckon about 6/7 inch is about avarage..hubby is 8 inch..being members of various swinging clubs i,ve seen a lot i would say around the 6/7 inch is about average...had guys that have been bigger and had no clue how to use it had guys smaller and wow they knew what to do

Did you see the link at the top - the average is apparently 5.1" erect in the UK.

IrishChris wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

Did you see the link at the top - the average is apparently 5.1" erect in the UK.

yes saw the link and was good reading i,m only going off what i see lol

1 Like

Ah ok - just in case you missed it.

I haven't seen too many other penises but I don't think any have been smaller than 7". Perhaps I just have well hung friends too.

Unless you get out a ruler though it is hard to actually tell how big someone is... if your just seeing them. like depends on the size of the person, body type and pubic hair. so between 5-7 inches could look different on all different people.

1 Like

I have a lot of male friends who quite proudly prounce around naked and during nights out have flug their clothes off willy nilly, I've seen a lot over the size of 6inches, though I have seen a lot that are also under the size erect, and when not erect you wouldn't be able to see it.

Thou as said above I've experianced that guys with the bigger don't know how to use it, and the best sex I've had is with guys with less than 6inches

FrozenAngel wrote:

I have a lot of male friends who quite proudly prounce around naked and during nights out have flug their clothes off willy nilly, I've seen a lot over the size of 6inches, though I have seen a lot that are also under the size erect, and when not erect you wouldn't be able to see it.

Thou as said above I've experianced that guys with the bigger don't know how to use it, and the best sex I've had is with guys with less than 6inches

Do agree seen plenty when not erect and you could not hardly see them infact hubbys is like that when soft but when hard it dont half grow lol...again all guys are different,like others have said had great sex with guys that have been small and crap sex where the guy is big to me it not size of it its can the guy use it and knows what to do xx

My OH is also like that. He's really small when soft but wow does that thing grow.

I'll never forget some guy I'd just started talking to (Non sexually might I add) Just out of the blue sent me a naked pic (Why do guys think oh hey lets send them a naked pic because they really want to see that?!) and he stood full frontal in a mirror and took a pic of himself naked to send me, you'd think if he was trying to impress someone he'd of made himself hard right? But no, he was naked and thankfully I couldn't even see his penis.

Am I the only chap where it varies? Depending on my mood, health and such... Girth also varies too.... 8"ish maximum but any from 6" to that.... Maybe I'm just odd lol

FrozenAngel wrote:

I'll never forget some guy I'd just started talking to (Non sexually might I add) Just out of the blue sent me a naked pic (Why do guys think oh hey lets send them a naked pic because they really want to see that?!) and he stood full frontal in a mirror and took a pic of himself naked to send me, you'd think if he was trying to impress someone he'd of made himself hard right? But no, he was naked and thankfully I couldn't even see his penis.

OMG Frozen Angel, so funny. I totally know what you mean... My friend had a similar pic sent of a basically random guy not hard, why why whyyyyyy!

And many folk tell me I'm odd lol

Lol, looks like tonight's bedtime fun will be willy measurement to compare against the average!

Viridianuk wrote:

Am I the only chap where it varies? Depending on my mood, health and such... Girth also varies too.... 8"ish maximum but any from 6" to that.... Maybe I'm just odd lol

My OH's varies a little bit, from what I can feel inside sometimes...although that could be me too??

LOL It's just madness isn't it MissC

I don't understand it (Sorry de railed the thread a little bit)

Another guy sent me a pic of him whilst he was masterbating, I'd met this guy out once he seemed nice and gave him my number, to wake up with a penis on my phone and the pic saying "I just beat my cock so hard like it owed me money" I was dumfounded of why guys think oh hey I met that girl last night, I know what she wants a picture of my hard cock lol it makes no sense to me.