Penis sleeve advice

Hi all, it’s my first time here and I need some input from anyone with penis sleeve experience. I recently purchased a 1.5” mega mighty extender to help me last longer during sex. My wife ani used it last night but I had a bit of an issue putting g the sleeve on. I tried squeezing out all the air and putting some lube in it but I found it created too much of a suction and I ended up getting g a hicky on the top of my penis. I spoke to an associate before purchasing this and was reassured it would fit me. My penis measures 5.75” long by 5.5” in circumference or about 1.75” in diameter. My thinking is the sleeve may be a bit too narrow in the inner canal which might be why the suction was so tight. Do any of you have any input to help me out here? Could input a small hole in it to purge the air when slipping it on? Or would this cause it to tear? The sleeve did it’s job in preventing me from cumming and I was able to bring my wife to orgasm while wearing it, but I don’t want to get a purple hicky on my penis every time I wear it.

I’m putting my money on trying a different size or a more flexible sleeve. Bit hard to say without being there looking at the issue lol

Lol, if I could show you I would. That being said I went with 1.5” because it is new to us and I don’t think my wife was ready to try the 2” extender. That being said she handled the 1.5” with ease and didn’t complain if discomfort. Perhaps in the future I’ll go bigger.

I’ve tried out several extenders and have not come across this issue before. have you tried liberally lubing the shaft before insertion instead of putting some inside the cavity? It may be possible that you had skin contact that formed a tight seal and air was not able to make it’s way in or out of that area during insertion… that could be why the hickey was formed.

So I would just suggest adding more lube and try again. Crossing fingers!

Thanks MsD, I lubed up my penis and the canal pretty well. I’m thinking perhaps I may be too thick for this one and I spoke with someone who may have just given me bad advice. I will certainly try to use this sleeve again as it performed the function I was hoping for.

In a search to discover if I reviewed this particular model… I can now see my review link is messed up. I’m going to dig it up and see if one of the sleeves I reviewed may work for a girthier member.

Thank you, that would be much appreciated. :blush:

So I was only able to find one of them with the review links in profile not really working. This was a quite pliable material that easily stretched over myself as opposed to some of the more rigid ones I have used. It does have some firmness to it, so the extension at the end isn’t flopping around randomly or gets pushed out when your partner squeezing their keegles. I would assume similar lengths for this brand work the same.