Penis Stretcher - Anyone used them?

Hello Everyone

I am toying with the idea of getting a Penis Stretcher and just wondered if anyone out there has had any experience or has a partner that has used one?

Although I’m not exactly small I’m not exactly huge (6" long by 5" around apx )...the wife loves her BIG toys and has a wonderful collection from LH, I sometimes put on the AMAZING Mega Thick 2 Extra Inches Extender  and it blows her mind.

Anyway was just thinking is there any way to permanently increase my length? Putting aside Pills, Gels, Voodoo, Witch Doctors & Pumps...I have a Pump but results last for 5mins.

I ended up at Penis Stretchers and sadly LH doesn’t sell them ....just wondered if anyone had and experience with them? [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Thanks C

Hey Behind Closed Doors 

Sorry, but as we're a shop we don't allow the sharing of competitor sites. I have removed the links from your post. 

Please check the Forum Rules to make sure you know how we moderate around here :) 

As for penis stretchers, the closes we sell is Male Edge, although generally speaking, traction based penis enlargement (aka stretching) is not recommended, and can lead to permanent penile damage. 

Also... Although your wife may love large toys, she may not necessarily want that all the time / for you to change your natural penis. 

What I look for in a dildo and what I look for in a real penis are completely different, for example. 

I recommend you have a chat with her before planning to change your body (unless you are doing it for you, and only for you, of course.) 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hey Behind Closed Doors

Sorry, but as we're a shop we don't allow the sharing of competitor sites. I have removed the links from your post.

Please check the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/s to make sure you know how we moderate around here :)

As for penis stretchers, the closes we sell is https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/male-edge/, although generally speaking, traction based penis enlargement (aka stretching) is not recommended, and can lead to permanent penile damage.

Hi Jess I am really sorry ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) please accept my apologies with the link.

I did a search on LH for Penis Stretcher and the Male Edge range did not come up....might be worth letting your IT bods know so they can like things up ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I will have a look at the Male Edge range now.....would much rather buy from LH than anywhere else..great product & great Customer service ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Behind Closed Doors wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hey Behind Closed Doors

Please check the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/s to make sure you know how we moderate around here :)

As for penis stretchers, the closes we sell is https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/male-edge/, although generally speaking, traction based penis enlargement (aka stretching) is not recommended, and can lead to permanent penile damage.

Hi Jess I am really sorry ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) please accept my apologies with the link.

I did a search on LH for Penis Stretcher and the Male Edge range did not come up....might be worth letting your IT bods know so they can like things up ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I will have a look at the Male Edge range now.....would much rather buy from LH than anywhere else..great product & great Customer service ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Ah it's ok - you're a newbie so I'll let you off 😜

I'll take a look at the search redirects for that product and make sure it pops up in future. Thanks for the heads up!

Please please do your research into traction based penis enlargement so you are fully aware of the risks involved. Some of those risks include internal penile damage, erectile dysfunction and penis shrinkage which is (clearly) the opposite of what you're looking for. 

I don't want to scare you, but you really need to know the ins and outs before trying it. 

I have also looked into this for the same reason - mrs jj likes big toys - but I came to the conclusion that Jess highlights - it's not worth the risk. There are no proven methods of permanent penis enlargement, It's a myth. Temporary enlargement with suction devices can work with care but these too can cause damage if overused.

In short - learn to be happy with what nature has given you, use it well, and enjoy toys for what they are. We tend to separate the larger toys sessions from coitus. Vagina and anus both return to their normal size a few hours after using large toys and the passion, intimacy and feeling of skin and flesh joining is different to, and seperate from the sensation seeking large toy experience.

Enjoy playing x