People with disabilities- Share your tips for great sex!

Hiya-

My partner has ME and hypermobility. There are times when sex is difficult because her joints are unastable and achey. We have some good work-arounds- pillows, certain positions, etc. Just wondering if anyone has any brilliant tips to share on how you make sex happen when the mind is willing but the body is weak!

Thanks in advance!

Doll

Hiya! I'm not sure if you have seen this post or not on the blog but it's a really good read. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2018/05/14/which-sex-positions-are-best-for-wheelchair-users/

Looking to try liberator wedges to c If the Work/help,

I’m disabled and can totally understand where you & your partner are coming from! We have found a strange position that works for us, I sit propped sitting/reclining, hubby sits facing me my legs go over his legs, this way he can penetrate me, which ever way we desire, it leaves a hand or 2 for clitoral stimulus & possibility of using a dildo/ vibrator if we decided on anal. Missionary is really difficult because of my joints, but spooning works & doggy so long as we use lots of pillows & to be honest we both love doggy because of how deep he’s able to penetrate me. We both love me on top, but sadly since getting sick it’s not possible, we even bought one of those stools, hoping it would help- it didn’t! From my point of view, lots of foreplay, so you are both quite close to Orgasm, as long penetrative sessions are no longer possible, but we have found with lots of communication & patience & laughter, when we can have sex it’s anaz- sadly it’s not often enough for either of our liking but my health has to come first.

And I’ve just seen that you are gay, so the positions we use aren’t overly helpful, except if you are using a double ended dildo, or strap on!