People's Thoughts

Hi as the majority of people on here probably know I am into wearing lingerie, however not sure if I should progress to the next phase. I have seen a gorgeous pair of kitten hells but not 100% if this is wise. I have seen some gorgeous stockings and knickers from LH that would look great!!

Anyone's advise would be appreciated!

Hi KK if you are comfortable with moving on then go for it. I have seen some amazing pictures of guys in 'womens' shoes. Historically it was men who wore heels not the ladies.

If you do you will need to post a pic

xGGx

I am thinking it may be fun, but the stockings etc that i have seen are more appealing at the moment lol! Thanks GG x

I am thinking it may be fun, but the stockings etc that i have seen are more appealing at the moment lol! Thanks GG x

I think you should go for it, if thats what you want to do.

Life is for living not for wishing, you are not harming anyone and if you get pleasure out of it then it would be a poor person who did you down.

If you are not comfortable with the heels then try the stockings and go from there. Stockings and sussies on you KK mmmmm yum yum!!!

LMF

I'm a straight married guy who loves to dress in women's underwear. My wife tolerates my collection and me playing on my own, but won't join in and is fearful of the kids finding out. I think I would like to explore further, but it's not an easy call. We are happily married and I don't want to risk it, but it's a strong urge.

mm you'll have to do it privately then in your bedroom away from the kids

That's was how it happened when I was on shift work. Now I have a day job such opportunities are rare.

Hi Kev,

I started wearing panties and lingerie in my teens. It is still mostly that but thanks to a fancy dress party a month or 2 ago I now have a pair of heels and a dress and I really love it! If they're not too expensive then why not give it a go?

go for it, i bet you'd look fab x