Phantom Orgasm

So last night we had sex and it was great to be honest but after a while of teasing, fingers and oral when we got to sex I kinda lost that sensation in my clit (I need clit for orgasm).

Now obviously I still enjoyed the sex, but very strangely I found myself mentally building up to an orgasm even tho my body wasn’t :see_no_evil:

I had a completely fictitious phantom orgasm in my mind, never happened before and now I feel more wierd than I usually do :joy:

Anybody had anything similar?

3 Likes

This was exactly it!!!

I wanted to carry on and go further but he couldn’t keep going lol xx like you say I wasn’t wholly dissatisfied just felt strange as didnt have that tightness in my body after lol xx

1 Like

There is such things as mental orgasms. I know someone who is a 40 something old female who is paralysed in some areas and in a wheelchair and is able to orgasm just from her own mind.

3 Likes

Haha I still can’t tell if I’ve ever had an orgasm :sweat_smile:

I’ve come to believe that for those of us born with a penis, the orgasm and ejaculation usually happen very close together, but they’re not actually the same thing. They just commonly happen moments apart in quick succession, so they feel like one event.

Through edging play I’m finding it slightly easier now to reach orgasm (with the delicious rushing warm feeling and flood of endorphins) but not actually ejaculate.

The ejaculation can bring on 'la petite mort’: a feeling of being ‘spent’, loss of erection, sudden tiredness or a shift in cosciousness, with maybe a touch of melancholy.

If I‘m playing it right, the orgasm can be a real blissful orgasmic rush, and I can carry on to have another one, with or without ejaculation (I’ve had three in one session before without!) or just leave it there.

I dunno if this is similar, but it sure feels awesome when it happens​:star_struck:

3 Likes

It sounds very much the same to be honest :slightly_smiling_face: it was after a lot of teasing all day over messages etc and then in the evening too so it was a great release xx

1 Like

@FireCracker89 this would be a total example of a phantom orgasm