Phone sex and webcam sex

Very true !

I enjoy sites such as MyFreeCams (which is badly named, I spend a fortune on there)

flirtatiousbaby wrote:

I am not actually a massive fan of cam sex. But when you build up that connection over time with someone and then ENJOY showing each other certain things then THAT is when it is arousing.

So many guys go surfing the net finding girls, then turn cam on and have their cock out wanking off. Just cant see the attraction. Got to be mental stimulation and build up. Its the law! lol

I don't see the attraction either. I think there has to be a friendship and a connection, I like mental stimulation I much prefer to use my imagination and invent scenarios that two people can add and contribute towards.

I do the webcam thing occassionaly with my OH, but it involves more dressing up rather than 'sex' because we like to tease each other all week and then get the reward when we see each other :P

Tracey3x wrote:

Wed cam sex has never done it for me!

If its someone i feel comfortable with then phone sex would be ok ;)

But mainly dirty texts are my fav (I'm a wuss overall tbh!)

:)

xxx

couldnt agree more

Dirty texts are as good if not better, as the imagination can get to work..... there are a thousand pictures buzzing through your head then!

In an old relationship of mine, because it was long distance we had phone sex often. But he was only person i had done it to, I find i just can't be comfortable in that situation. i feel like an idiot. But it can be quite interesting to begin with.
I find Sexting is much better to be honest.

I don't like cam sex, though i can happily watch a guy wank on cam sometimes, i can't masturbate on cam infront of someone. i get way too embarressed.

So important in long distance r/ships - far from boring!!

(carrying on)

Phone/webcam sex is definitely an acquired taste. I couldn't have done it with my ex, yet I can do it at the drop of a hat with my OH. That said, we currently live miles apart and the longing to be with each other physically can sometimes get to each of us. So the best way to heal this yearning is to get on the phone or turn on the webcam and get down to it!!!

In this relationship I initiated the phone sex, and I admit that the thought of talking dirty on the phone was daunting at first, but because I felt so comfortable with my OH, it felt fun and naughty - we've never looked back!! As for cam sex, the fact that I can pleasure myself while he's watching me is a real turn-on, and seeing his facial expressions are a boost too, along with the dirty talk. When we're together we don't exactly "watch each other" (if you get my drift ;) Different methods keeps our physical relationship fresh despite the distance :)

flirtatiousbaby wrote:

I am not actually a massive fan of cam sex. But when you build up that connection over time with someone and then ENJOY showing each other certain things then THAT is when it is arousing.

So many guys go surfing the net finding girls, then turn cam on and have their cock out wanking off. Just cant see the attraction. Got to be mental stimulation and build up. Its the law! lol

/\ /\ /\ /\

Exactly this. The connection and attraction to someone as a person is the important part for me.

I have no interest in random guys who just want to wave their wang infront of me.

I love doing this with my OH. Not something either of us had really got involved with before, but i'm glad we did! It makes long distance a little easier to deal with. Although it isn't the same as the real thing ;) x