Phone sex and webcam sex

Ok so I have ventured into this quite a bit over the years, but now I just think it is soo boring, is anyone with me!!¬

having to talk dirty on the phone kinda bores me now especially if you do it alot, and webcam watching someone stroke his dick as nice as that it, I dont want to watch it through my pc I want to watch it live looool forget the 3D i want it in my face. What do you guys think

Also guys feel free to add me as a friend

Sounds like you could explore the possibilities of the swinging scene?

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

Ok so I have ventured into this quite a bit over the years, but now I just think it is soo boring, is anyone with me!!¬

having to talk dirty on the phone kinda bores me now especially if you do it alot, and webcam watching someone stroke his dick as nice as that it, I dont want to watch it through my pc I want to watch it live looool forget the 3D i want it in my face. What do you guys think

i have friend requested you :)

your right, its not the same as the real thing... but sometimes can be fun!! :)

Noon wrote:

Sounds like you could explore the possibilities of the swinging scene?

like im thinking about this route and i am on some swinging site, but im not sure fucking randomers is for me, i want to have 1 or 2 regular fuck buddies

The best way to meet people who share your views is via sites I think, going from vanilla friends to FBs is a hazardous route ;)

I've done the webcam thing once or twice and it's ok. Although I do prefer 1 to 1. Much more fun! Yay! x x

Noon wrote:

The best way to meet people who share your views is via sites I think, going from vanilla friends to FBs is a hazardous route ;)

what is vanilla friends???? and i never understood how people met randomers on FB

Vanilla means ordinary, people without kinks or with secret kinks. :)

Eveyone is random the first time you meet them, but it is possible to find people that you get on well with, want to meet and perhaps take things further. How you find people in the first place makes no difference. FB or the pub!

interview them like courtesans do

I quite enjoy phonesex when I have done it, but haven't done it alot, maybe....5 times in my whole life, and that's because I was horny as hell at the time, it's not something I usually do.

Webcam stuff I've never done, and will likely never do, don't feel comfy with it, but i've taken pics/vids and sent them :s I do confuse myself at times.

Try dogging, there's plenty of regular fbuddy overs on there :D though you'll have competition ;)

Webcam sex, which i do, is a substitute for the real thing

Wed cam sex has never done it for me!

If its someone i feel comfortable with then phone sex would be ok ;)

But mainly dirty texts are my fav (I'm a wuss overall tbh!)

:)

xxx

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

Just added you

Tracey3x wrote:

Wed cam sex has never done it for me!

If its someone i feel comfortable with then phone sex would be ok ;)

But mainly dirty texts are my fav (I'm a wuss overall tbh!)

:)

xxx

i think exactley the same :) xx

indulged in it all on occaision, txt, web and cam. Mmmmm

I am not actually a massive fan of cam sex. But when you build up that connection over time with someone and then ENJOY showing each other certain things then THAT is when it is arousing.

So many guys go surfing the net finding girls, then turn cam on and have their cock out wanking off. Just cant see the attraction. Got to be mental stimulation and build up. Its the law! lol

I also find phone sex a bit boring, I have done webcam sex with a phone which was interesting. Not something I would like too often but it was a nice change. For some long distances couples it's a must.

i like to webcam

I haven't had webcam sex for about three years since I'm in a relationship so I don't find it boring, just don't want to do it now. But sex talks on the phone are really boring to me. I don't find them interesting anymore.

Everything is better live.