Phone sex work

Just curious has anyone ever done or considered doing phone sex work? If so would love to hear your thoughts

1 Like

I have considered it but with my disability it’s a no go for me. I have a chronic stutter, I gasp for air all the time, and I have a chronic lisp due to my disability. It would of been something I would of loved to have done but can’t unfortunately :frowning:

6 Likes

Ahh thats a shame it is something I am considering

1 Like

@sharbur I feel for you, when you want to do something but are prevented from doing.

2 Likes

My wife’s friend thought about it and was even sent some scripts to read off which had the in histerics…
Hey if you have the time why not

1 Like

Have been made redundant thought I could do this along with some other self employed ideas

Good for you @LadyA1 I’m all in favour of people looking at all options.

Thankyou :grinning:

I say go for it. Anything to make a bit extra money. I would 100% do it. Good luck x

1 Like

Thankyou trying to do abit more research

2 Likes

I used to work in chatting work about 30 odd years ago and most of the time I did end up having 1 to 1 chats late at night and involving phone sex.

I have always loved and enjoyed phone sex and would love to do it as a sideline money earner or even for free. I never ever did get any complaints and always seemed to satisfy the woman on the over end of the phone! Hehe

I once knew a phone sex operator-Yes I knew her in real life not on the phone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:-She said that there are some bad agencies that take advantage, but there are some well established one’s that are very good.
She said before she started she had read experiences written by former phone operators, who gave advice on the positives and negatives of the industry.
You can google those accounts, assuming they are still online, which should help you. :slight_smile:

Thankyou thats what I have been trying to find out as I don’t want to get scammed.

Thats what I am thinking I enjoy it so why not

I love do dirty talk when im at work as i work nights and wife at home i tell her what i want and she send video and pics

Nice yes I have done phone sex have found it fun this is for a profession though and wondered if anyone had got any experience of that.

Further update to my last reply, I had googled phone sex jobs, i visited a few sites etc and found a few links.

I sent emails in interest as well as put up posts advertising myself but with no response. I know that there is 100% work for women but am sure that there is also a demand for men in this line of work surely?

I have had chatline experience as well as alot of one on one personal phone sex experience without any complaints either. I love phone sex and could do it 24/7 for free, but if I could get paid for it then even better! Lol

I’m sure there must be - I love a bit of dirty talk and a sexy man’s voice is really exciting. This would probably be more exciting for me than something visual. But the drawbacks for me would be that, being married, phone sex or cam sites would cross a line for me so it’s a no go. Also, I’d be too nervous to enjoy talking to someone I didn’t know, I’d need some sort of connection with the person rather than scripted lines. Something where you can build a connection with the other person would possibly be more popular than something impersonal? I’ve no idea how these things work though so these are purely hypothetical thoughts

2 Likes

I get what youre saying, I’ve had many one offs but I’ve also had a few long term situations over the phone and got to know the other person.

I totally agree that knowing the other person better would make the whole experience alot better, but then again the stranger part of it does quite give it an extra buzz.

1 Like

I am working as a phone sex worker throughly enjoy it the variety of callers make it interesting you are right though there doesn’t seem to be a male service

4 Likes