Phone Sex

Hello friends. Do you have any tips and tricks for phone sex with your partner?

My OH travels a lot and pre-COVID I traveled a lot too. Yet, we omly recently tried phone sex. I find it quite the turn on. I feel more free to talk dirty and I love to hear him masturbate. I am not quite ready to take the video route.

It works well to not just describe what we are doing, but to talk through a scenario.

Any other tips?

I am a novice even though I am older. I could use some tips.

5 Likes

I used to travel a lot and my wife and used to have regular phone sex. We would describe to each other our desires and fantasies and we both admitted it was a huge turn on. We would discuss threesomes and group sex fantasies. I found that we could discuss desires that we were normally to shy to bring up.
Good luck with your horny phone fun :v:

3 Likes

Great tips, thank you. We only recently started talking about our fantasies and I do think it would be great (and easier) during phone sex.

2 Likes

Sounds like you are going to have fun and you never know what might come from it. It led us to try new things and even finally a 3some :v:

2 Likes

We’ve found that FaceTime sex is much better than phone sex!!

3 Likes

Hi @wlee Have you tried not only telling each other what you are doing, but also tell each other what to do. Also, tell each other what you are feeling, both the physical sensations and how it’s making you feel. Lots of sexual vocalisation goes down well for me too.

2 Likes

That’s completely ok if you don’t feel ready for video sex with each other! Me and my partner lived far apart for a while and here’s some of the exciting things we did over the phone:

• Take turns to listen to each other masturbate where one of us would be listening and the other had their phone by their genitals so we could hear the sexy wet sounds (my vibrator or his hand wanking himself) which was very sexy!

• To purposely make sure that we would orgasm at the same time (normally him waiting for me) which would make that moment of orgasm so much more sexy!

• To have one of us describe exactly in detail what we are doing to ourself and to be told what we should do, so we are doing exactly the type of masturbating that we want to hear!

3 Likes

If u aren’t yet ready to take the video calls route something else you could try is instructing each other on what to do.

2 Likes

Was just thinking the same now, tell him how fast/slow you want him to masterbate, he could tell you what toy/how many fingers to use on yourself! Maybe some photos/quick videos whilst you’re on the phone to each other!

2 Likes

Thank you all for the great tips! You are awesome.

Have you thought about joi might be something to think about I personally find it hot asf