Phone sex

I want to try phone sex with my partner but because we’re both introverts we don’t call much. we also haven’t engaged in anything sexual because we live away from each other, so it’s not like we’ve broken the ice. i can tell we both want to but we’re both too nervous :sweat_smile:
Any tips?

2 Likes

Also an introvert here! Absolutely hate phone calls of any nature.
I’d recommend sending dirty texts instead if you’re both not a fan of calling. Start small and then work your way up!

7 Likes

Start slowly, casual conversation about, how your days going and what you are doing, then perhaps move to what you are thinking about later in the day, it doesn’t need to be overtly sexual, just casual, with a hint of sexuality thrown in. It could be what you are wearing due to the warm weather and then tease what you are wearing underneath… That sort of thing.

2 Likes

Start with a bit of flirting texts, cheeky naughty photos… See where it goes

1 Like

Maybe try Snapchat as then can send each other sexy photos and video clips to build up to then if daring enough you can do a live video call with them :blush:

2 Likes

Why not try and send some suggestive texts and then lead on to stronger texts, maybe a beer to loosen you’re inhibitions, you can try using emojis to make them more suggestive ?? Cock :rooster: hand​:pinched_fingers: :sweat_drops: :eggplant: :melon: :melon: :black_cat: give it a go and good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We both felt shy and daft about doing it at first, but one morning I was so horny I sent him a dirty text, and he sent one back, so it went back and forth a few times a week, when one day he rang me and ordered me to masturbate, he was telling me to edge myself, and it got hot pretty quickly. Now it’s quite a regular thing for us now, even sending photos and videos.

So maybe start off with a sexting each other and see how that goes for you both. Start off with suggestive things and gradually increasing it to be a bit more suggestive.

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

that’s a good idea, thanks

1 Like

I would say start with messages should feel much less awkward. Start small then as yoi get into it you can ramp it up a bit if you use something like whatssapp you can accompany the messages with pics or videos if you feel brave enough

1 Like

I’d start with texts from the bedroom asking what each other is wearing and moving on to suggesting touching nipples or hands down underwear.
If you build up slowly it will naturally lead to phone calls and then video calls which can be very sexy.

4 Likes

good idea, thanks

I find txting is much less awkward and can always go back and read it again. Love getting a message from the OH telling me what she is going to be doing when I get home :heart_eyes:

Hubby away next weekend, we have played with a few naughty messages along the ‘wait until I get you home’ nature, but not much more. I know he will have a room to himself next time so hoping for some phone or video call naughtiness.
Any don’ts people…?

1 Like

Don’t message a relative by mistake. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I find messages easier too. Slowly start trying to say naughty things it took me awhile when my boyfriend started getting me to talk dirty but now it comes naturally to me, that’s in person not on the phone though

1 Like

Be extra careful when sexting to makesure your sexting the right person but give it AFO as others have suggested :+1: