Photos

Can someone let me know if my photos are being reviewed or been reviewed but not accepted please??

Cant see them yet dont know if they've been rejected though! :/ x

Might be easier to contact the staff directly so they can fix if there is a problem but yeah I can't see them sorry babes! Xx

Ork wrote:

Didn't you already post some where else about this? You would be best going directly to customer service, who can actually help you, unlike us forum members XD Who have yet to take control from the staff, I mean er what plot to take over company >.>

lol :)

Ork wrote:

Didn't you already post some where else about this? You would be best going directly to customer service, who can actually help you, unlike us forum members XD Who have yet to take control from the staff, I mean er what plot to take over company >.>

This made me giggle :)

MissChar wrote:

Might be easier to contact the staff directly so they can fix if there is a problem but yeah I can't see them sorry babes! Xx

I agree- If they have been rejected here are the rules for next time http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm (at the bottom of the page) Xx

Contacted them & yes I read the rules before uploading which is the frustrating thing because I believe my photos are very tame & the background I used is the same as my avi which was approved so I cant see why there would be a problem, thank you for your advice though :) x

Hmmm strange. Out of interest where you uploading a new product photo / profile photo? I haven't uploaded any lingerie ones yet. Bit nervous! Xx

Khaleesi wrote:

Hmmm strange. Out of interest where you uploading a new product photo / profile photo? I haven't uploaded any lingerie ones yet. Bit nervous! Xx

Khaleesi! Don't be nervous! :) xx

Yeah if you look like you do in Game of Thrones you'll be fine :P

Khaleesi wrote:

New product photos, dont be shy we are all here to have fun not to judge :) x

katzie23 wrote:

Contacted them & yes I read the rules before uploading which is the frustrating thing because I believe my photos are very tame & the background I used is the same as my avi which was approved so I cant see why there would be a problem, thank you for your advice though :) x

Hey katzie23

When did you upload your images? I'll check to see if they were disapproved for a partcular reason for you :)

Thanks!

When did you upload them? It takes about 24hours for photos to get approved, unless its the weekend then it may take longer. I wouldn't worry too much but we can't help in this case I'm afraid, you'd be best of contacting customer care through Live chat to enquire about photos.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

katzie23 wrote:

Hey katzie23

When did you upload your images? I'll check to see if they were disapproved for a partcular reason for you :)

Thanks!

Hi Jess, I uploaded them yesterday, once just after 10:00am & another L.H worker told me she couldn't find them & suggested I uploaded them again so I did last night & still nothing? So they have been disapproved then? Thank you

Hi Katzie, can I ask what outfit you are wearing in your new profile photo? I love the colour and the design!

taraman wrote:

Hi Katzie, can I ask what outfit you are wearing in your new profile photo? I love the colour and the design!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25189

katzie23 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

katzie23 wrote:

Hey katzie23

Thanks!

Hi Jess, I uploaded them yesterday, once just after 10:00am & another L.H worker told me she couldn't find them & suggested I uploaded them again so I did last night & still nothing? So they have been disapproved then? Thank you

Hmm - all the images which are uploaded are manually approved before they show on the website. I also could't see your images on our system - could you have a go at uploading them again? I'll keep my eyes peeled for them and make sure they are coming through the system ok. Sorry about this!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

katzie23 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

katzie23 wrote:

Hey katzie23

Thanks!

Hmm - all the images which are uploaded are manually approved before they show on the website. I also could't see your images on our system - could you have a go at uploading them again? I'll keep my eyes peeled for them and make sure they are coming through the system ok. Sorry about this!

It's ok lol, will do, my avi is one of the pictures I tried uploading & the others are more or less the same just so you know what to look out for :), thank you again & sorry for being a pain ;)

Thanks Katzie, unfortunately discontinued but I have found something similar for my OH by following your link :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

katzie23 wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

katzie23 wrote:

Hey katzie23

Thanks!

Just letting you know I've just uploaded two photos, can you see them on the system one is the same as my avi