Pics sent to wrong person

Has anyone accidentally sent their naughty pics to wrong person? If so what was it and who to? I’ve had a couple of close calls.

3 Likes

Not pictures but I once sent a couple of very rude texts telling my wife that I was going to f**k her so hard tonight. 5 minutes later I got a text off my teenage son asking me what I was on about.

3 Likes

:joy:how did u get out of that, haha

1 Like

I told him a workmate had got hold of my phone and sent them to several people including my manager. I hope he believed me he found it really funny.

3 Likes

Close call :rofl:

5 Likes

Ahhh yes, mrstoysrus has done this, I work nightshifts, one night she went for drinks with a group of the mums from the school, she decided to send me a pic of her with a close up of her pussy and her wand….but she sent it to the mum who’s party it was…a very vanilla religious mum too! :joy: but I did get the photo afterwards and the embarrassing story!

5 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

I’m not sure that I would be admitting to taking naked photo’s of someone without their permission! How did your friend know she wasn’t sending your dick pic to a child? I maybe mistaken but I think what you have just described would land you in trouble with the law in quite a few countries.

8 Likes

You are probably right as of today, but this is going back about 30 years ago. She actually sent a few to younger people the youngest I believe was around 22. I did have and still do have Polaroid pictures from 40 years ago. It was never a topic than.

Sent a pic by mistake to myself once, f*ck that was embarrassing.

2 Likes

So this morning my husband went and sent me a text saying how he had cum dripping all down his leg . But when my husband went and took my son to work he said dad why did you send me this text he showed it his dad and he could of died with the embarrassment :flushed: my husband didn’t know how to get out of it and had to just say ignore that it was supposed to be for your mum lol my son is 17 he just burst out laughing :smiley: my oh just wanted to curl up and die :rofl: I’m just glad there was no picture attached as we are always sending pics to each other .

5 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever had an issue with pics but I’ve defo sent messages to the wrong person before and the one time that stands out was when I was talking to a friend about someone then sent the message to the person I was talking about which was damn awkward but luckily it wasn’t anything bad so I was able to laugh it off :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve not sent a photo to the wrong person, but something close that caused a red face, I wanted to print out photos at a kiosk in a supermarket, my ‘private’ photos are in a separate folder on my phone so thought I’d be fine as the photos I was printing were in the general folder, plugged phone in, my mum and the kiosk assistant standing next to me and…you guessed it, my private photos came up on the screen, as I’m scrambling to unplug my phone the shop assistant who was in her 60s I’d say goes ‘my, someone’s a keen photographer’, safe to say I’ve never used a kiosk again and took me weeks to go back into the supermarket! :joy:

5 Likes

Snapchat is lethal for this. I’ve seen too many accidentaly nudes on the story…

2 Likes

It really worries me that the way you have spoken about this sounds like you don’t even think/understand that what you did - taking sexual/intimate photos of someone without their knowledge and enthusiastic consent - is wrong on so many levels? I don’t care if it happened 30 years ago and “wasn’t a topic then”.

You talk about you feeling humiliated but it still doesn’t sound like you’ve even considered how they might have felt? And the fact you did it again after being explicitly told how someone felt about it makes me incredibly concerned.

And in case it’s not clear, this is not consent.

12 Likes

Sent pics and texts to sis in law as had been texting her about what she was getting my OH for Xmas also texting OH as normal and got them mixed up for pic and text

1 Like

Me and OH don’t text sexual stuff for this reason.

But remember 8 years ago getting a text from my dad that was meant to be for a women he was seeing behind my mothers back. (Family suspected a affair for a while and he eventually f*cked up)

It read “we should be together, you know that don’t you” I felt physically sick reading it.

Let’s say I didn’t let him get away with it and showed my mother.

@Thrush

So you’re saying consent didn’t exist back then? What complete rubbish. You acted like a creep. Women need to avoid men like you if you think that behaviour is ok.

2 Likes

Accidentally sent to a girl I worked with on Snapchat as her name was below my girlfriends and it led to us having sex and seeing her very naked a lot of times :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve never done it because I’m very careful with this kind of thing.

My ex sent suggestive pictures to my friend a few times in fact claiming it was an accident :thinking::thinking:

1 Like