Pics

Hi everyone as some of u know I'm new to the forums I have just uploaded pics can someone give me some feedback on them please I'm not great at taking pics the best of times haha 😂

Your photos look great. The only thing I would say is to zoom out a bit to take into account the thumbnails of your other pictures encroaching on the main picture.

You and your pics are just great.

Feedback can normally be found on this thread https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1734304-uploaded-pictures-thread-part-2/

Rachlou88 wrote:

Hi everyone as some of u know I'm new to the forums I have just uploaded pics can someone give me some feedback on them please I'm not great at taking pics the best of times haha 😂

Mr LNT here good pic and nice outfit I hope your oh enjoys.

Your pictures look nice.

Great pictures rachlou 👍🏻

Thanks x

Hi Rachlou your pictures look fantastic look forward to seeing more. And Mr and Mrs LNT again fab pics love the stockings

Thanks

You look fabulous

Thank you very much I'm very self conscious x

Mature 2 wrote:

Your pictures are lovely Rachlou88 .beautiful pictures and yummy body. Love Mrs M x

Thank you very much x
This post is no longer available.

Thanks but difficult to do when taking pics yourself haha but thank you 🙂 x

This post is no longer available.
1 Like

Hi Rachlou..ur pics are fabulous...u have a very lovely figure.x

Thank you

Rachlou88 wrote:

Thank you

Keep taking the pics, looking good from Mr LNT.

Fab pics Rach, well impressed. 😉 x

Your pics are great, the kind of pics that would make mw rush home from work if I recieved them in my inbox. You have a lovely figure.