Pictures @ Lovehoney

Have you guys posted pictures of yourselves in underwear here? Is there any negative side of it?

I was planning to do so myself as I think it really helps when Lovehoney add pictures from forum members on the product page.

Hugs!

Yes, I've added a few. You can enter for model of the month. You still have to stay within the picture rules and don't need to have your face on show, just be imaginative and creative.

This thread may help : 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/827904-posting-pictures-of-yourself/

We do like to have member photos as it shows the fit of the item on other body shapes - after all we are not all the same.

We also do a competition - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/ so we like to promote it as much as we can :) 

The only negative side I can think of is that your uploaded photos become property of Lovehoney and they have the right to use them as they please (including on other platforms such as media or their social) without asking you permission. But this is true also for any other content you put on here, including reviews and forum posts. So you just need to evaluate for yourself.

Having said that, I find other user photos very helpful and sometimes even better (as in more representative or artistical) than official product ones. :)

Yes I have, and I can't see there to be any drawbacks. Having said that I don't have a problem with anyone seeing pictures of me in underwear. They are on my profile so if you are interested they are there for anyone on the community to see.

Its always good to see some pictures because it can help you when deciding what size or colour to buy.

I do and I really like seeing other peoples pics as like you say you get to see the lingerie on all different shapes and sizes - real shapes and sizes. Very helpful when thinking of buying certain outfits.

No negatives to date x

I have but i haven't included face as i would won't some people around knowing and seeing it's me lol

I've tried a couple of times but they don't seem to show. Just say processing.
I don't mind uploading but wouldn't have my face on them personally

Horny lady wrote:

I've tried a couple of times but they don't seem to show. Just say processing.
I don't mind uploading but wouldn't have my face on them personally

This could possibly mean they are deemed too revealing. You could try contacting the Livechat Helpline, they may be able to tell you if there is an issue.

The more the merrier, that's what I reckon xx

Sorry to go a little off topic, I know someones asked before but cant find the thread. How do people get around the file to large to upload thingimie, cant upload any pictures that I took on my camera.... (Technophobe) Thanks xx

Echo32B wrote:

Sorry to go a little off topic, I know someones asked before but cant find the thread. How do people get around the file to large to upload thingimie, cant upload any pictures that I took on my camera.... (Technophobe) Thanks xx

Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for, but I have found I have had to crop down some of my pics to fit within the upload limit, but I am sure there must be a more technical way to reduce a file size, I just don't know what it is!! X

I've taken the odd pic but when I review them I think why would people like to see it as they don't seem too photogenic?

Echo32B wrote:

I downloaded a handy app for my Android phone called Photo Resizer. Works a treat x

Yes, there are ways to reduce file size. If you're on a PC, even just opening the picture in standard Windows provided Paint software and resizing or resaving it in another format (jpeg, png, etc.) can help. Or you can do it online in free softwares that guide you step by step on how to.

Thanks guys, I'll give it another shot, saves me from throwing camera and laptop out the window. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I've taken the odd pic but when I review them I think why would people like to see it as they don't seem too photogenic?

We all judge our own pics poorly (well I know I do) but I go ahead anyway and to be honest have found it pretty liberating and so far have had no reason to regret doing it. We are all different shapes and sizes and that is what is so great about it - give it a go, you may be surprised, and you can always remove them if you aren't comfortable with it xxx