Pictures not being approved?

How do you post a picture on here whenever I do it , it’s not staying in there it’s not rude just me in underwear ?

2 Likes

@Pussygalore3 are your nipples showing? Nips male / female / other are not allowed.

3 Likes

Ah ok must be the nipples then lol , was annoying me , I thinking , hold on there’s people with there bare arse out and I’m trying to upload one with me in my underpants on getting deleted lol , thanks Mrs John appreciate it :+1::wink:

5 Likes

@Pussygalore3 no problems. Emoji them out and try again :eggplant::eggplant: :peach::peach: :ice_cube::ice_cube::grin:

3 Likes

Yea put a couple red dots on me nipples hopefully that will do the trick , :ok_hand::eggplant::eggplant::wink::+1: thanks for the tip we will see hopefully lol

2 Likes

Nope no joy still not being accepted , bs

1 Like

Have a double-check of the photo guidelines, and make sure you’ve not got a bit of bollock hanging out or something. :slightly_smiling_face: The photos can look a bit different on @Lovehoney_Brenna’s giant screen versus a phone one (depending on what device you’re using to upload)

3 Likes

Lmao no mate jus half naked in pants ,no difference from any other upload :joy:

1 Like

Just read the guidelines , I haven’t done anything wrong as far I can see , unless they think I have an erection , :joy::joy::joy:, and I most definitely have not , just above average size , :eggplant::eggplant::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This is such a tease…:wink:

I honestly can’t see what’s wrong with the pictures I’m trying to upload , no difference to any other I previously uploaded :smile:

Despite this being just an urban legend, I’d say this rule depicts what is/isn’t acceptable pretty well:

Also, in one of the older ones, the red dot wasn’t covering the nipple :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: Love it!

So essentially, if your penis is larger[1] than the Mull of Kintyre perhaps don’t post it. Good rule to remember.

@Pussygalore3 I see you got there in the end!

1. Actually meaning more erect but doesn’t sound as funny. ↩︎

2 Likes

Apologies , wasn’t sure what I was posting deleting lol

@batjamboree :joy::joy: