Pierced nipples and effects on sex life

OH is considering getting her nipples pierced.

I like the idea but just wonder if they will enhance out play together or if anyone has experience theyd wish to share

Nipples become very sensational to touch , healing can take some time, I only have left one done , and can say I love it . Good luck

I had both mine done a while ago and...oh my!!! It definitely increased sensitivity and, even though I was made to take them out by the guy I was dating earlier this year, they are still really sensitive. I'm thinking of getting them redone cos I have some adorable nipple bars.

hey does anybody think it would ok for a 61 yr old male to get his pierced i've been thinking about it would like my little buddy done but not sure how that would work out with the Doctor when he gives me amy yearly exam.

Go for it! Lol

Your doc may be a little surprised but it's not his place to comment really. I had a VCH last year when I went for my yearly smear test, I also have a tattoo on my bikini line, the nurse raised her eyebrow a bit but didn't say a word. πŸ˜‚

I've got both of mine done and have had them for about 3 years now and I love them!!

I won't lie, they were really sore for about 5 days after I got them and I wondered why I had put myself through it but after that they healed pretty quickly.

They're much more sensitive and my OH loves them (he's got his pierced too btw). They're often erect but for me it's a myth that they're erect all the time.

I've stopped wearing a bra since I got them done and I like it when they're slightly visible :)

I'd definitely recommend getting them done!!

Glad to read this thread, it's something I have considered but my nipples are already sensitive, too sensitive in fact. I can only bear to have them touched when I am really turned on otherwise I find it very uncomfortable. I would actually prefer them to be de-sensitised a little as my OH really loves my nipples and is denied being able to play with them because of this.

For me it was one of the best things I've ever done! It's given me so much more confidence in the bedroom and I really love the way they look! I also love going braless and getting the odd cheeky look ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Cutecountrygirl...I am very much the same, I always found nipple stimulation in general just kind of irritating. Having mine peirced (thnkfully) has not increased sensitivity for me but it has made it a little more enjoyable for them to be touched/sucked which made my husband very happy!

Something I've been thinking about for a while.... but I have very sensitive nipples.... glad to read that others have found that the sensitivity isn't increased.... Something to look into again then!

Isn't it strange that those already highly sensitive in the nipple area don't experience aan increase in sensitivity but others do? My nips were hardly sensitive at all before but now, even after the holes have closed over, they are much more sensitive.

Oh and guys with a nipple ring...yummy!!

I want mine doing

I had mine done a decade ago and wore them for two years. They didn't change my sensitivity but I thought they looked nice.

I want mine done, but haven't been brave enough just yet. I worry mine will take 2 years to heal.

I also worry if i wish to take them out, will my nipples be left with two holes? Or will those holes eventually close up? You know when you see girls with lip piercings etc you can notice the holes are still there, I wouldn't want holes on my nipples. Can anyone clarify ?

I had mine done about 14 years ago and let them heal up and I can confirm that while they closed over, I still had marks where the holes were, SquirtyPanda. Not holes, but like... dents. You probably wouldn't notice them unless you knew they were there.

I got them redone recently and am very happy with my decision!

SquirtyPanda wrote:

I want mine done, but haven't been brave enough just yet. I worry mine will take 2 years to heal.

I also worry if i wish to take them out, will my nipples be left with two holes? Or will those holes eventually close up? You know when you see girls with lip piercings etc you can notice the holes are still there, I wouldn't want holes on my nipples. Can anyone clarify ?

Wife's had hers done for year's she's never said it's increased the feeling a vast amount. Took one of hers a long time to stop the "crustys" found changing from bioplast to titanium was the key. Also did not effect breast feeding once removed you can see two small dents but you need to be really close to see .

I had mine done about 8 weeks ago and they're healing well. They haven't had much attention but they're more sensitive and I love them so much

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

I had mine done about 8 weeks ago and they're healing well. They haven't had much attention but they're more sensitive and I love them so much

Have you gone without a bra yet and had them showing subtly? I love doing that :)

It’s great when friends notice the ring or bar, I have a segment ring , no ball πŸ™ƒ

I'd love my nipples done, but I am scared about the time they take to heal and I assume you can't really do any nipple based play for a while after piercing which sucks.

I think that piercing isn't going to hurt play physically once healed and if someone wants them done and obviously enjoys the idea of having them done then surely at least mentally it will make play more fun for them

I'm considering getting mine done but the healing time is putting me off. Most advice I've read recommends saline soaking at least once a day for months which is a lot of commitment. Is this realistic?

Also on a similar note does anyone have a VCH piercing? Would you recommend it?