Piercing present for my girlfriend?

Me and my girlfriend make gift lists for Xmas so we have an idea what to get each and don't end up with unusable junk. This year she has not been shy and there is a Hitachi Wand on there which I am excited to get for her but her number 1 is getting her clit hood pierced with a VCH piercing. I know she really wants to get it done as she has mentioned it a few time already but does anyone have any info of getting this piercing?

I've had mine done over 10 year and can highly recommend it, it enhances things for me and I love how it looks. There is nothing that feels better for me than my vibrator on my piercing so it looks like your girlfriend has been doing her research.

My closest friend who is a professional piercer got me interested in getting a piercing down there and did mine and was extremely open and frank about the procedure. It has to heal and this can be 2-6 weeks with no action down there (including solo) so her advice was to make sure I was 'taken care of' before getting the piercing.

My partner has hers and my ex had hers done. Both love it. One thing I will say is get a reputable piercer who has credibility, I've heard if horror stories of people using poor quality jewellery etc

My wife got hers done last summer after finding out one of her friends had had it done for some time. She talked about it a number of times so I could tell she was really interested although I didn't think she would go through with it. One night she just said 'I want my clit hood pierced' and we went that weekend and she got it done. She does really like it and it looks very nice on her.

My wife has one, its probably the easiest one to get, heals very quickly and the least painful , you/she have a choice of straight, curved or round so why not?

I had mine done years ago, it looks good and is fun to play with.

To echo others, make sure you go to a reputable piercer 😊

I have had mine done twice, first was a disaster as the (female!) piercer placed it incorrectly, google surface clit hood piercing.

The next time was fine, due to how thin the tissue is it is a pretty easy piercing. Elayne Angel is an American piercer who produces some really good content on female genital piercings.