Piercings & tattoos

Does anyone have intimate piercings or tattoos? Do you incorporate well the piercings into foreplay. I personally don't have intimate ones but use to have a belly button one which once love weight would love to repierce possibly

I did go to get a clit piercing once, when the guy got down there he said he couldn't do it as it didn't 'sag' enough... I'm hoping that was a compliment lol!! I would love to have gotten it though.... Did have both nipples pierced and looooved having them played with- until I had my last child and being pregnant made them hurt so took them both out

Tattoo wise, I am now covered but haven't got one down there.....yet (but I do have a red pair of lips on my bum cheek.... hahaha)

I have a pubic mound tattoo, and used to have a Christina/Venus piercing. Never thought to incorporate it.

I have tattoos but not intimate places back. Ankle inner arm etc.

I have nipple piercings. Find that they excite in the bedroom but can be a bit if a faff if one falls out during rougher play lol. I have spent a fair bit of time looking for tiny barbell balls lost in bedsheets. Still, worth it.

I've my tongue pierced

My wife has her nipples, inner labiax2 each side, VCH, I have a huge PA ring 12mm dia x 34mm overall, never gets in the way whichever hole my wife lets me enjoy.

I don’t but would love it if h had his tongue pierced. Sadly in his profession it wouldn’t be allowed.

I have had a VCH for over 10 years and got 1 nipple done a 2 months ago. My husband has been wanting a Prince Albert piercing for a few years but never plucked up the courage for it or gone for it done.

jadeybaby35 wrote:

I have had a VCH for over 10 years and got 1 nipple done a 2 months ago. My husband has been wanting a Prince Albert piercing for a few years but never plucked up the courage for it or gone for it done.

I was 40+ when I got my PA wasn't as bad as I had thought, did make me jump though and my piercer was female took a few days to calm down ang pretty much all good in a month, I did want a bigger ring so started going up in size after a year.

I have my VCH, both nipples and my tongue pierced. Of course I bring them into foreplay :) Also have my nose, septum and belly button done. My guy was a bit nervous about my clit ring and we had to learn what worked wih it. Definitely fun now :) I've got tatts but nothing "down there" lol.

FiE wrote:

I have my VCH, both nipples and my tongue pierced. Of course I bring them into foreplay :) Also have my nose, septum and belly button done. My guy was a bit nervous about my clit ring and we had to learn what worked wih it. Definitely fun now :) I've got tatts but nothing "down there" lol.

I love my VCH and so does my hubby. I don't have any tatts and am not really a 'piercing' person if that makes sense but I love the look of it and the fact that nobody knows or would expect I have it. I got 1 nipple done for the same reason and waiting for it to heal.

I would really like my hubby to get his Prince Albert done for the same reason, I think it would be cool for us both to have a piercing down there.