Piercings - to do or not to do that is the question.

During a conversation with my husband the subject of getting my clit pierced arose. He said it would be a turn on for him and I have heard it might heighten my pleasure so I thought I'd ask you lovely lot for any advice. Pros's/Cons for both partners, how long would I have to go without sex for? How do I ensure I find a decent piercer?

Thank you ImH95, I was thinking about either a through the clit piercing or a clitoral hood but think I need do do a lot more research. The links you have sent me are very helpful and a great start, thank you 😃

MrsMD77 wrote:

Thank you ImH95, I was thinking about either a through the clit piercing or a clitoral hood but think I need do do a lot more research. The links you have sent me are very helpful and a great start, thank you 😃

Hey MrsMD77

I just wanted to add here that no decent body piercer would ever pierce through your actual clitoris. If someone says they will do it for you RUN as fast as you can in the opposite direction! 

Take a look at the links lmh95 sent - the comments by 'That Pierced Guy' are great. As an ex-body piercer myself, and a fan of his work, I can safely say you can trust all of his advice whole-heartedly. 

Please please do your research - bodyjewelleryshop.com have a GREAT forum for piercing advice. One of my personal favourites from when I was body piercing. You should also check out the APP (Association of Professional Piercers) for recommended best practice, so you can make sure you go to someone decent.

If you have any specific questions once you've checked those out, I'll be happy to offer more advice :) 

Oh forgot to link....

APP

Hi if you live near Sheffield I have the details of a piercer that I would wholeheartedly recomend. Had my nipple done there quite a few years ago now. If your nowhere near Sheffield, then sorry I can't help.

Unfortunately I have no useful information on clitoral piercing.

I think you mean Vch or hch my wife has a Vch and two inner labia piercings (good for pulling on),we both like it(vch) though the bar can get twisted round not sure it adds much in terms of enjoyment but it's still kinky always use rings in the labia. There are several other types try Google female genital piercings or look on body jewellery shop at their guides. Both of above heal really quickly and are some of the least painful way less than nipple say, my wife said.

Thank you for all your help, didn't have wifi for a couple of days to be able to respond x