piercings

What are peoples opinions on piercings does it make it better. Im thinking about getting my clit done but wondered what people think! Is it a turn on!!! Thanks people

You have to go careful with clit percings as if it is done wrong you lose all sensation so personally not a huge fan :-)

My exs sister had hers done and she loved it but *shudder* it eventually kinda pushed itself out. It was hanging by a thread having sort of grown out then fell out when she went to the toilet. Ugh! Not a fan either personally. Used to be before she over shared that with me lol!

I have a vertical hood piercing and although I adore the way it looks it does get in the way when having sex and so I have removed it. My boyfriend found it got in the way when giving me oral as he had to kind of work around it and I found it got in the way when using clit vibes as it kind of acts as a barrier. How do you feel about a 'christina' piercing? I think they are just as sexy and it wouldn't interfer with your sex life :) In fact.. I might go and get one lol x

I do think it's sexy when done in moderation, just like tattoos are. I find pierced nipples a big turn on, especially on someone you wouldn't expect to have them x

nope . not for me , i had my clit hood done a copuple times and each nip done a couple times and it didnt alter my sensations in either area . ive also been with a few guys with varying levels of genital piercings and again . . unless theyre rubbing your clit with the tip of their penis when they have a p.a piercing .. when its in .. unless its a VERYYYY long bar ( which is ill advied due to ripping an tearing both parties - ouch) you cant feel it much ifat all

Thanks everyone think i wil give it a miss xx

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

I have a vertical hood piercing and although I adore the way it looks it does get in the way when having sex and so I have removed it. My boyfriend found it got in the way when giving me oral as he had to kind of work around it and I found it got in the way when using clit vibes as it kind of acts as a barrier. How do you feel about a 'christina' piercing? I think they are just as sexy and it wouldn't interfer with your sex life :) In fact.. I might go and get one lol x

I might be wrong on this but as far as i know most piercers wont touch a "christina" as it has a chance of damaging the clitorus or migrating? again i might be wrong i know my piercer wouldnt do it.

As much as i love piercings id never have the guts to get it done and my hubby would hate it :(.

What is a Christina?

Blackcherry wrote:

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

I might be wrong on this but as far as i know most piercers wont touch a "christina" as it has a chance of damaging the clitorus or migrating? again i might be wrong i know my piercer wouldnt do it.

As much as i love piercings id never have the guts to get it done and my hubby would hate it :(.

I don't have a clue to be honest =/ I just know that when I was looking into getting my vch piercing I saw pics of that too and thought it looked hot. I've never looked into it though. Don't really want a damaged clit or anything so might give that one a miss then lol! Thanks hun xx

MissChar wrote:

What is a Christina?

It's also called a venus piercing if you've heard of that? Its where your outer labia meet at the top :) x

I have both my nipples pierced and they have incressed sensitivity, so much so I have to wear padded bras as even the slightest touch and it makes me week at the knees. Not so good when you are in the supermarket.lol.

Love genital and nipple piercings on women.

Have often thought of getting one myself, but one of those things i will consider but probably never bite the bullet and go for it

I agree with the above posts. I used to have a Vertical Clit Hood piercing which looked awesome, however it did get in the way of oral and masturbation so I took it out eventually. Was sad to see it go :(

Ive got my vch done and love it! But do some research as theres loads i didnt no about it but hasnt changed much does feel nice but sensitive

Hope this helps

i have had my vch done for about a year and can honestly say it is amazing . deffinatly worth a try :)

when i first got it done ( after years and years of wanting it)) got a taxi and suddenly im finding myself getting a bit heated. was with my friend and she was in histerics . on the back of a motorbike u'll be screaming for all the right reasons lol

granted men love the look of it but when it comes down to oral they seem a bit clueless..... is there a polite way of saying your doing it wrong ? lol

solo with rabbits bullets and general play have no issues what so ever and i cant honestly imagine what it would be like without it

do your research and find someone who know what they are doing .do the qtip test to see if ur suited (some women arnt made for it) but go fo it ladies u wont look back and if u dont like it then simple just take it out.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT UR MISSING

I can't comment on a clit, but I have one nipple done. They can take a while to heal, hence only had one done so hubbie can play freely with the non pierced.

The sensation is more pleasurable on me and often just goes hard on it's own.....I also like the thought that people would not expect me to have it done and is a secret between me and my hubbie.

Not something id ever consider personally. I really want to get my nipple pierced though but worry its hurt like hell! I'm fine with tattoos- have a full spine one and a few more, but piercings for me are on a whole other level!

gingerbiscuit87 wrote:

I really want to get my nipple pierced though but worry its hurt like hell! I'm fine with tattoos- have a full spine one and a few more, but piercings for me are on a whole other level!

I can honestly say, I felt no pain with my nipple piercing.....I think i Thought it was going to hurt so much, that when he did do it, I didn't feel a thing. Slight sting/Throb after, but if you can do tatoo's then you will have no problem. Piercing is instant, not a continious niggle pain.

Miss V wrote:

gingerbiscuit87 wrote:

I really want to get my nipple pierced though but worry its hurt like hell! I'm fine with tattoos- have a full spine one and a few more, but piercings for me are on a whole other level!

I can honestly say, I felt no pain with my nipple piercing.....I think i Thought it was going to hurt so much, that when he did do it, I didn't feel a thing. Slight sting/Throb after, but if you can do tatoo's then you will have no problem. Piercing is instant, not a continious niggle pain.

hmmm something to seriously consider then :)