Pinwheel use

Anyone used and advice ?

A Wartenberg wheel is a must have if you or your other really enjoy sensation play but don’t buy a really cheap one because it does make a difference. You will have to experience a bit to find the best reactions from your partner but inner thigh is a good place to start. Also try across a nipple, on the butt, and underside of upper arm. Bottom of the feet may be fun too but it really depends on your partners sensitive areas (and ticklishness). Add a blind fold which both increases other senses by taking away vision and also adds the element of surprise. What sensation will be felt where? Add some type of fur (fake is ok but rabbit fur is awesome for this), some ice cubes, maybe one of those candles that melt at a lower temperature, some sort of percussion toy or nipple clamps if you are into it. It’s not something you are likely to use on a regular basis but for those times you are interested in mixing things up a bit it’s handy to have in the toy box. If medical roll playing is a thing it is certainly needed as one of the toys and you can be mean or nice with it depending on interests. As a stand alone toy I am not sure I would recommend it. IMO it needs to be part of play but not the only play if that makes sense. As an added bonus, you can transfer patterns to fabric with it if you are seamstress. LOL

I have one with multiple pinwheels on a common spindle.

My wife uses it on me. She doesn’t have to apply any pressure. Just the weight of the wheels is enough.

She uses it all over my body and it feels wonderful. If she’s just paddled or caned me it increases the sensation tremendously.

My.most sensitive areas are my nipples, where it is bearable, and my glans, where it is right on my pain threshold. I could not stand any more.

1 Like

If you’re in any kind of scrotum ring, running it over your balls is simply electric!

We have… uhh… maybe 5? Look, I’m married to a sadist okay? It’s to be expected :grin:

DOMINIX do a 5-wheel pinwheel, and despite it looking like something the Devil himself invented, I actually find it more bearable than the single wheel pinwheels. All of those little pringles all over a wider are are somehow less intense.

The most intense thing we own, sensation play wise, is the claw skin scratcher. I curse like a trooper when he breaks this thing out!

I bet. Two sets of guitar or banjo “finger picks” also work well for a “full set of claws”.

1 Like

We have tried them few times now and to be honest neither of us get anything from them

Never seen these before but I’ve just ordered a set.

I felt that without having to!