Pinwheel

Just spotted this thread and thought I'd link my recent video on pinwheels as it may be helpful :) 

Watch it here.

I missed it Leila but I'm going to get it when I next place an order anyway.

CaptainMeow, they're for sensory play as you expect. They increase blood flow to the areas used on so increase sensitivity, you can put on as much or as little pressure on as you can so you can control it from tickle to prickly!!

There is a beginners pinwheel on here which is made of plastic but I prefer the idea of the sell ones.

The video is fab Jess, thank you.

Not sure how I missed that video, but thanks for linking it Jess! Was not expecting it to be so educational, really fab.

And thanks too NN :) I'm really going to have to keep an eye out for one now...then try to convince my partner to try it with me...

As always LH delivery bang on time. Thought it would be the weekend before the pinwheel got its first outing but no, the boss had to give it a try and ran it down the back of my leg.

I was easily able to stay under control but she did not stop and carried on down the sole of my foot. My reaction made her laugh out loud and she promised that it would get a lot of use in future.

NaughtyNerd wrote:

The video is fab Jess, thank you.

captainmeow wrote:

Not sure how I missed that video, but thanks for linking it Jess! Was not expecting it to be so educational, really fab.

And thanks too NN :) I'm really going to have to keep an eye out for one now...then try to convince my partner to try it with me...

Ah thanks guys! I'm glad it helped! 

It did Jess. Watched a couple which really made me chuckle, you ladies are crackers!!