Pinwheel

Has anyone tried one of these? Been recommended to try one with my OH after we've pumped her pussy up to make it even more sensitive.

Yes I've tried one, or two or some.
They are best used on the whole body rather than on one area in isolation.
Recommend you read the reviews as you'll probably find what you want there...

We have a pin wheel, they feel great when blindfolded, as well being used on one body part, its also brill when being run straight from the neck right down to the toes in one go, and if used on an area that's just been spanked, or whipped ect, it'll add an extra sting, you can also vary the pressure used, but be careful as they are sharp enough to break the skin, and the measle look isn't great.

i have a few ;)

on the pussy, i would use a plastic pinwheel, as the metal ones are sharp

Never tried one. They remind me of a thing my gran used to use to put a crinkly edge on the pastry when she made a pie !

Blimey - this sounds like it could be painful - not sure I'd be able to cope!

I love mine, it's metal and very sharp so as blueeyes82 said, definitely plastic for delicate areas.

it's not painful at all, it sets your senses and skin tingling. You don't need to put any pressure on the pin wheel, simply glide it across the skin :)

I have one and it's really great. I like to add it to play when my partner is blindfolded and tied to something ;P

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32236
I reviewed our first pinwheel last week really worth trying master pinwheel in plastic at £4.99

I would like to try one, I've seen one on here I fancy, might buy it soon ^_^

MissNoir wrote:

I would like to try one, I've seen one on here I fancy, might buy it soon ^_^

Do try they are great xx

A pinwheel is in my basket currently, think I'm going to take the plunge very very soon!

Been thinking about a pinwheel for ages and this is in the sale
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35814

Anyone use a pinwheel regularly?

1 Like

Ordered the bondage boutique Wartenberg just yesterday. Will let you know how the OH finds using it (on me lol), prob next weekend.

Have a metal one, doesn't get used very often but I like it. It's quite nippy, doesn't hurt though, it's just an extra ounce of sensation 😁

Suspect the one I have just ordered won't be travelling much more than 150mm (six inches in old money).

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Been thinking about a pinwheel for ages and this is in the sale
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35814

Anyone use a pinwheel regularly?

That really is a bargain! I love pinwheels, and have quite a collection - lol xx

I only have a single one, I find it quite ticklish lol I'm hoping the DD one is a bit more painful. A fab buy at that price!

Did you buy it NaughtyNerd?

This thread is making me really curious! Especially as I do quite like certain kinds of pain (to a certain degree). What's a good starting pinwheel? Is it mainly a sensory deprivation toy to use with a partner? (Idk if mine will be up for pinwheel fun lol)