Piss off?

Any men have no problem with their OH pissing. Like I have no problem with the act anyways - although golden showers are not something that would interest either of us - but there are certain aspects of it that intruige me or have at least given me something to think about.

I once read an erotic story of a brother and sister (yeah i was in to that sort of thing) who were having sex on the toilet seat, reverse cowgirl - although he was sitting up not lying down obviously - and she said she needed to pee, so he told her to carry on and it explained the feeling trickling down him and stuff. This kind of thing intruiges me. Maybe it's the feeling and knowing what's happening but not seeing it or something.

Any experiences or thoughts to add?

J

Maybe not "wee" per se - but if sex is especially intense for my OH then her juices flowing over my shaft and balls and between my legs is really hot I think.

The story you read with the act being on the toilet is ok - but not on a bed is my personal view, just too messy. I'm not dissing it for other people - each to their own.

its something thats getting talked about a lot more openly recently so ive noticed .

ive never tried it , and the mess aspect does bother me , but i cant say i wouldnt if the moment arose and it felt ok ..

Not in to golden showers, but when squirting causes it to flow over my OH shaft & balls he loves it

We're comfortable peeing in the same room as each other and all that, but have no plans to include it as part of our sex anytime soon. She gets plenty wet, and I'm completely ok with her squirting all over me. but we'll pass on straight up peeing on each other.

@S&S we always use the bathroom together.

Master and i are just geting into watersports and this weeken he restrained me in the bath and weed all over my hair and back.

the warmth felt realy nice and he said it sort of made him feel powerful but also just simply liked the fact i was willing to do it for him and i guess i liked the fact it was from him.

it definitely shows you are comfortable with eachother and i guess its a taboo and is slightly degradingf which in a D/s dynamic is appealing.

Watersports are a big ewwww for me.

I understand the lovely sensation of warm water flowing over you, but not piss. Love to take a shower or bath together

BDSM wrote:

Watersports are a big ewwww for me.

I understand the lovely sensation of warm water flowing over you, but not piss. Love to take a shower or bath together

I'm with BDSM, it doesn't appeal!

I think in the right situation, like the sex on the toilet situation i previously described, I wouldn't stop it happening.

The idea of it does something for me, which confuses me because i don't know why.

J

Not really my thing, but can understand where people are coming from. I've never tried it but have never seen the appeal either.

I wouldn't mind doing this for my OH and I don't think he'd mind doing it for me... It's just not really our thing or a turn on for us. Never say never though! Might end up trying something tied in with Slave training or puppy play, but exclusively? I don't think it's sexy Xx

S&S wrote:

We're comfortable peeing in the same room as each other and all that, but have no plans to include it as part of our sex anytime soon. She gets plenty wet, and I'm completely ok with her squirting all over me. but we'll pass on straight up peeing on each other.

I'm with you on this one. My OH and I do go to the bathroom in the same room ect, however I have no desire to introduce that into our sex life. I just don't find it particually appealing or sexy

I like it when a woman gets dripping wet. The feeling on my balls is amazing. Not into peeing though