pissing over yourself

Does anyone else here like to piss over themselves and/or in panties, tights etc? I find it very arousing and generally leads to a good wank so I cum over myself or into my panties or tights. Am I strange doing this?

Not something I do personally, but if you enjoy it, why not? Xx

Not for me either but I agree with LNT, if you enjoy it, go ahead :)

panties-man wrote:

Does anyone else here like to piss over themselves and/or in panties, tights etc? I find it very arousing and generally leads to a good wank so I cum over myself or into my panties or tights. Am I strange doing this?

Hi panties-man, I think many of us have had that experience of being "caught short" especially as children. Anything can become a fetish and it's all ok with us. I would much rather have my OH let go over me but she is not into it.

Do you go out and do it in public places or only at home?

I've peed myself on drunken walks home (long walk from the bus stop, small bladder, much booze) and there is a warm sort of comfort to it. It's also something seen as typically naughty or taboo which of course just makes it all the kinkyer. I wouldn't consider it a fetish but I have friends where bladder control and peeing themselves/making others pee themselves is their main fetish. Not too strange to me but I'm very open minded. :)

Not for me but if its something you like! Do what makes you happy :) xx

Not for me but each to their own 💗xx

Not our thing but, whatever floats your boat.

It does nothing for me at all. I had a lot of medical problems when I was younger that resulted in bedwetting. I would end up thinking about the negative feelings I had then, the shame and humiliation. Each to their own though, I imagine there are things I like that others wont. So do what you enjoy 😊

All I can say on the subject is that if it works for you, enjoy it!

Not for me, but you do you!

sexcrazedbear wrote:

panties-man wrote:

Hi panties-man, I think many of us have had that experience of being "caught short" especially as children. Anything can become a fetish and it's all ok with us. I would much rather have my OH let go over me but she is not into it.

Do you go out and do it in public places or only at home?

hi sexcrazedbear

I only do this at home

panties-man wrote:

I love women pissing on me.

I enjoy this sometimes at home too :)

If you like it fair enough, Not something i'd enjoy i've had one or two less than plesant experiences in my youth

I like to lie in the shower and pull my legs back so my cock is pointing on me and piss on myself and in my mouth, I also wank myself off and cum on myself this way too

Not strange but I can't stand the smell. :P Definitely not for me. I'd feel dirty in all the wrong ways and late at night who can be bothered to change the bedsheets?

I like it x

Not my thing. I enjoy a feeling of wetness but I have always seen pee as dirty and that is extremely unlikely to change. But I'm not going to judge if that's what you're into.