I answered Anal or pegging?
He replied PIV!
Interesting tell me more
Dinner, shower then butt plugs in
Then what?
Then doggie
Nice but I want rev cowgirl
Ok we finish with that!

This is exactly what happened last night. Our first time using butt plugs for PIV. It was amazing!

During our post orgasm cuddle my husband asked if I’d wear a butt plug to the naturist beach next summer. I said maybe but I’m hot to give it a showing. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

We are very much into this.
Feels fantastic and seems to enhance your orgasm

Love it. :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

Plugged for PIV is the best i find the plug pushes him on to my g spot even harder especially doggy and he gets something fun to look at.

5 Likes

Back when PIV was part of our relationship my wife always used to come harder with a plug in and the extra tightness in her vagina caused by the plug in her ass used to make me come harder too

5 Likes

Don’t wear a metal one if your sunbathing on your stomach… It may get hot hot hot :joy:

1 Like

We do this quite often as we’ve got one with a pink jewel in it so I’m often staring. A butt plug and my wife’s bum is just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

We have with a small Lovehoney starter plug purchased for me with my Oh wearing it. My Oh thought I was harder than normal but I think it was the extra pressure.
Definitely a new twist and can’t wait to try again.

4 Likes

It’s a great feeling. We do PIV quite often with both of us wearing butt plugs. If the vibrate, even better.

4 Likes

Yep, we love PIV with buttplugs! Wife loves me to tie and blindfold her, then pop one in of my choosing before taking her.

Word about the naturist beach though… naturists aren’t to be confused with swingers / fetish clubs etc. It’s a real no-no in the naturist community to cross the line into sexual conduct, it’s supposed to be a completely non sexual thing.

I cannot for one second imagine a buttplug would go down well! Do not do it.

1 Like

Done it a while ago with my other half.
We have a couple of jewlled ones which we have not used yet but i look forward to that time

2 Likes

My boyfriend loves my vibrating butt plug in me when in PIV …

I love it too!!!

7 Likes

We have a variety of butt plugs and have used them all in this way. We love it!! :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Love wearing a plug for regular sex. It gives that yummy full feeling when OH is inside, especially after having 2 kids. Had a few different types (silicon, glass, metal) over the years but fav at the moment is a little jeweled metal one. Hubby says that’s his fav to look at also.

4 Likes

Lik e @rockstar said it makes us both cum harder
It’s a regular thing for us as our favourite position is doggystyle

2 Likes

This is relatively new territory for us, but wow, it adds a whole other dimension to PIV.

I also squirted for the first time with a plug in and that was ahhh-mazing!

2 Likes

I’ve literally just ordered one of these today! Excited to try it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Totally agree. Naturists have the sexuality of a worm but rightfully so. They want to protect their freedoms without sex being the limiting factor.

I often have a butt plug in place when having PIV sex with my wife. Feels great and makes me cum harder.

2 Likes