Planning a week of great wanking

I'm making a trip to the US soon and have just bought a load of sexy goodies including "Bad Boy" prostate massager, anal douche, cock strap, leather look boxers and lube. The way I see it, is if I'm thousands of miles from home and stuck in the hotel I am at least entitled to several "wanks of the century"! Who knows... might meet a lady willing to give me a hard time!

Hello,

Just don't put 'em in your hand luggage.

Noooooooooooooo..... that would be embarassing.. LOL!!

Lol well hope u have a lovely holiday and im sure u will enjoy ur self

You could just conceal the prostate massager, cock strap, leather look boxers about your person.

Could create a memorable moment at customs. "Anything to declare Sir?" "Yes, yes, God yes!!"

Some girls have all the luck! Just took a few very quick nakie pics in work to txt to my better half in a bit. Thankfully I was not caught in the act! ;-) On topic. . . we took a few toys floggers and restraints on holiday last year but left some stuff there for one of the cleaners! SG x

She chains me too the bed Hella! Nah nothing got stuck thankfully but. . . .one problemo we found was that in order to use over the door restraints (for standie up flogging purposes!) to get the space I needed to swing the bugger (the whip not the OH!) we would of had to use the main door into our room therefore all and sundry would see the little peg/toggle thing jammed in from the outside and we didn't want some eagle eyed hotel dude knocking to say "did you know you have a little peg/toggle thang hanging over you're door folks? (Thwack!) "what was that noise?"

So we had to use the bathroom door instead but I had less room to work in!

We left the girl there a crop, lube and a little vibe (all brand spanking new of course!) We took too much.

SG x

Just remember if you are taking anything that vibrates, to take the batteries out and store them separately to save any embarrassment!

Pop your lube in a sealed sandwich bag, to save your clothes!

x

See I never have the problems some of youse have... You expect no space in Travel lodges....

Had a great trip and the IMMENSE pleasure from the Bad Boy prostate massager was out of this world.... not sure what the maid must have thought when she found the stains on the sheets (from mucho cum!).... I wore the leather look boxers before I traveled when I had a "session" at a massage parlour... the girl thought they were great... espesh the cockring... and the marks across my ass in the profile foto were all her handiwork. Getting aroused just thinking about it TBH... better go and beat off... LOL

Glas you had a good time!!! I can't wait to go away i think i'll start planning what to take with me

Glad sorry!!!

Hope you have fun with whatever toys you take ;-) . Solo can be a lotta fun... dontcha think?

dfaethenorth wrote:

Had a great trip and the IMMENSE pleasure from the Bad Boy prostate massager was out of this world.... not sure what the maid must have thought when she found the stains on the sheets (from mucho cum!).... I wore the leather look boxers before I traveled when I had a "session" at a massage parlour... the girl thought they were great... espesh the cockring... and the marks across my ass in the profile foto were all her handiwork. Getting aroused just thinking about it TBH... better go and beat off... LOL

Having trouble locating my prostate- just when you wish Lube as in Lubyanka was still here!!! Have tried and failed with some of the best LoveHoney have sent me!!! All very frustrating, presumably l do have one, never get up during the night to miturate.... help!!!

TB

Good luck mate sounds like a great trip need to plan me a week like that