Please help. My partner and I have started with BDSM and I bought a dolphin chastity cage but cant put it together

Can someone please explain how to put the dolphin cock chastity cage together

If it’s one like I have, it’s rather simple.

If your new to it, sometimes it’s not clear, balls first!
Trying to squeeze the balls through the ring second only results in hilarious results.

Once balls and Mr Kanish are through the back ring, slide the dolphin over and lock.

(I’m a foreskin back person but have read other just leave it)

Lastly size… it’s not obvious but the back ring is so much more important to get right, rather that the shaft part. Maybe start with the biggest ring and work down, if it came with different sizes.

Not sure if that helps x

Yes that’s fantastic thank you so much

I find it easier to do it the other way.

I put my penis through the back ring first then push my balls through. Once the back ring is in position I slide the cage over my penis (you might find some lubricant helps here) then locate the rings and insert the lock.

That’s surprising, @rockstar.

I currently use a 45mm base ring, but started off with a 50mm (just in case!). However, with either size, there is NO way i’m getting my balls through the base ring if my penis goes through first. I’m not sure if that indicates a too-tight fit, but I’ve had no issues with removing the base ring or “trapped” bloodflow or anything requiring a medical intervention. I also feel that with that size, it sits a lot better on me and isn’t prone to slipping down or off. I also like a very small ball gap to ensure I’m not getting out without the key!

Apropos of that, I do have a 45mm metal cock ring that’s much thicker than a base ring and it’s gorgeous, but it does scare me a little as when I’m hard, I don’t think I’d get it off unless I orgasm/ejaculate (it was a GREAT session though!). The 50mm is a bit loose however and doesn’t restrict enough to do the job required of it. I’m sure it’ll be fine, but as I say it does scare me a little haha. :slight_smile:

I wear a 45mm base ring too. I definitely find it easier to put it over my penis first then pull or push my balls through.

I also have a thick stainless steel 45mm ID cock ring and, as you say, there is no way it will come off when I’m erect.

1 Like

Im a balls first, penis 2nd guy. Im currently in a 48mm body shaped ring. Could probably put it on the other way as there is quite a bit of room with the base ring.

1 Like

I pretty much have to go on balls-first. Because I’m just over 5 inches in circumference (say, 41mm diameter), it leaves next to zero room in a 45mm ID base ring to start pushing sensitive testicles through afterwards, especially if you start getting hard mid-installation. :slight_smile: