Please help, need a slutty plus size dress

Hi all,

Scowering Google as I need something slutty lol. Going out with the girls on my first night out as a single lady lol. But everything in my size is frumpy! I want to look my age I am only 32. I am a size 20-22. I have tried misguided, new look curve and millions of others that come up first on google. I am getting really stressed please help! Could you point me in the direction of somewhere please?

Thanks xx

Also tried boohoo

Amazon 

Type in slutty dress or slutty outfit

Hell Bunny do some lovelyand sexy plus size clothes...although we're not allowed to link or re-direct from Lovehoney so hoping I don't get into trouble for saying that!!

I just think you'll attract the wrong type of people . I would wear something sensible but doesnt have to be frumpy.

mysteron wrote:

I just think you'll attract the wrong type of people . I would wear something sensible but doesnt have to be frumpy.

*Facepalm*

Mysteron...

What is the "wrong type of person"? The OP hasn't said what kind of attention she would like to receive... 

What is "sensible"? Do we have to wear hessian sacks / cover our skin so as not to receive sexist comments / unwanted advances from people? 

It's this kind of thinking that leads to sexual assault victims being blamed for their attack.

"You should have worn something less revealing if you didn't want to be touched/manhandled/attract the wrong type of person." 

"If you will leave the house with so much skin on show, you're basically asking for it" 

"Well she did go out with her tits out... What does she expect?"  

What do we expect? We expect not to be sexually abused or assaulted under any circumstances.

Even if a person went out totally nude and spent the whole night with their legs spread on the pub table (if that were legal) that still wouldn't be 'asking for it' and unless that person explicitely consented or asked for sexual attention, no one has a right to assume otherwise, let alone push themselves on them.

Your comment helps support the idea that unwanted attention is the fault of the person getting unwanted attention,  rather than the fault of the person being letchy/perverted. 

Why is it the responsibility of the person getting the unwanted attention to change themselves?

It should be the jerk who doesn't know how to behave that needs a life lesson. 

RachelWelsh wrote:

Hi all,

Scowering Google as I need something slutty lol. Going out with the girls on my first night out as a single lady lol. But everything in my size is frumpy! I want to look my age I am only 32. I am a size 20-22. I have tried misguided, new look curve and millions of others that come up first on google. I am getting really stressed please help! Could you point me in the direction of somewhere please?

Thanks xx

Hey Rachel

When you say 'slutty' could you give us an idea of the sort of thing you mean? What's your favourite feature? Do you have a picture in your head of your ideal dress? 

We have a lot which we sell at Lovehoney, but I'm not sure if they may be more revealing than you're looking for? 

Here are our Sexy Mini Dresses, but there are lots of alternative websites you could try. 

You might also like to check out the Fetishwear section :) 

Being single and going out feeling a bit “slutty” and ready for anything is part of the fun, I loved when I could wear a tight top and the girls would press up against my chest and arms and it just made me feel so much better after a break up. Plus I had some really amazing encounters, so nothing wrong with being slutty. “Frumpy” is not the word to use, it’s sexy and curvaceous so don’t put yourself down.

Lovehoney have a superb range of mini dresses and fetish wear which jess has already linked (beat me to it!) but just make sure with this cold weather you wear something warm underneath!. Check out the clubwear range too https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-clothing/sexy-clubwear/ and go get em girl! 👌🏻

Rachel, is there something in the Lovehoney Sexy Clubwear collection that resembles (alternatively: is the opposite of) what you envision? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-clothing/sexy-clubwear/

What about...a body stocking with a skirt instead?